• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

extraa sub

Reaction score
i want to give extraa sub in novvv...........can anyone plzz tell me which sub should i gve and which sub require less tym for preparation???plzzzz......atleast how many sub should i giv????

Reaction score
Yes EM and Commerce. But if u want a more interesting subject, u may go for Sociology. It is also quite based on general knowledge and the vast syllabus provides a chance of selective study. As thats how the syllabus is designed.

Reaction score
yes it is a very easy subject.only the chapter of probablity required time and practice.BUT from last 2 years the paper of stats is very challenging.
EM would be a good choice because u had recently done geog of pak >so it is good choice.

Reaction score
Yar no subject is easy or difficult. Its ur concenteration level that defines it. I think the ON 09 paper of statistics was the toughest uptil now... with very bad grades in my skul... that included a few Us...... but if u do about 8-9 years pps of stats and get to knw of all the concepts then there will be no problem.... balke every subject has the same technique... if u r able to do pps than no one can stop u frm getting an A..

Reaction score
thanx guys for suggestion????can anyone tell me that will i need to take tuitions for environmental management if i take that sub??? are there teachers available who teach em?? plzzz guide me.........will i be able to complete the syllabus within 3 months??/

Reaction score
u wont require tutions for that...just buy that book dload the syllabus and ask a few who have appeared in the subject...book will be enuf...howeve if u r interested in tution go to any geog teacher and they can teach it easily...

Reaction score
PLZ TELL ME THE NAME OF THE WRITER OF THAT BK AS WELL????? thE NAME OF THE BK IS NT AVAILABLE IN THE SYLLABUS.............

Reaction score
Environmental Management by John Pallister
9780195977851.jpg