• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

extraa sub

Reaction score
zohaib bhai if i take human ans social biology as an extraa sub so can i prepare for that in 3 months??????/will i require tuitions for that????

plzzz help me in choosing two of these sub..........

statistics
environmental management
human and social biology

plzzz tell me which sub has the greatest adv and more credits???

iam a student of biology.........

Reaction score
Human and Social Biology and Environmental Management as you're a Biology student.

No, you don't need any tuitions. You can do it yourself + go through lecture videos that i'll be posting in summer. Notify any specific topics in which you need help as well.

Reaction score
yeah, the best subject combination for you is Environmental Management + Human and social biology.
go through the past papers+Ms+Er and there's no stopping you!

Reaction score
can i complete the syllabus of human and social biology and environmental management in 3 months????????

Reaction score
of these three sub i.e stats , em , human and social bio which two hav the greatest possibility of getting an A????????this is the final que before choosing two of these?????

Reaction score
plzzz suggest a book for human and social biology thAT I CAN STUDY........ZOHAIB BHAI AND PLZZZ ANSWER MY ABOVE QUESTION............

Reaction score
Go for EM/Human and Social Biology. You have got better chances here being a Biology student. For Human and Social Biology use the IGCSE book D.G.Mckean. And for EM use the IGCSE Environmental Management book by John Pallister.