• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extremely important question

Reaction score
YAr I have a prob... Main ne ghalti se apnay o lvl k certificate pe hard plastic coating krwadi... Now mjhe buhat se log kehrae hain k usually equivalency bnanay k waqt prob hti hai.. Wp log orignal paper mangtay hain. Kia waqai aisa hta hai??? Ab koi btaey mjhe mai kia krun??? Help me out.

Reaction score
yes thats true. Now for equivalency u will have to get the photocopy of ur result attested from the british council

Reaction score
take the statement of result back to the shop where you got it laminate
ask them if they can remove it
hopefully they will :)

Reaction score
Reopening the lamination will diminish/faint the colour of your certificate.
For urgent purpose/ready reference You can get copy attested from British Counsel
stating the reason of lamination.

Reaction score
No they won't help at all...u will have to get it sorted out ur self...i just got it delaminated from a professional here in Lahore without even a scratch.....!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
how can u say that ...i meant to say if by any chance is ur certificate spoiled they can issue a new one!!

Reaction score
British cambridge does issue a new satement of result but the procedure might take too much time :(
i believe de-lamination is not a big deal
just go to the shopkeeper rom where you got it laminated
tell him your issue and ask whether he could de-laiminate it without any scrath or not and hopefully it would
Best of Luck :)

Reaction score
Which year/session did you get your O Level certificate? If it's within six months then you can use your Statement Of Result at the IBCC center for equivalence purposes. If not then post back and I will tell you the exact procedure.

Reaction score
In that case do as the above members have suggested.
If that doesn't help then I will tell you how to proceed further.

Let us know!

Reaction score
yar this is not A big issue awain rola dala hoa hai
merai cousin nai bhi karwa liya tha laminate but baaad main pata chala keh nahien karwana chahiyai aur os nai wapas os hi dukan par ja kar free main otarwaya liya without any scrath

Reaction score
os dukan main hi wapas jao aur os ko batao keh scrath kai beghair otarna hai
aur bas kam ho jaie ga :)

Reaction score
If u r in lahore then i can help..the hard lamination is not easily de-laminated. it requires a special machine to delaminate, its a steam roller or something...i got my 2certificates delaminated....it cost 100Rs/each...local stationary guy can not do it...and abt the new certificate...for ur kind information Cambridge doesn't issue any certificate instead they issue you a certifying statement...once YOUR CERTIFICATE RUINED IT CAN NEVER BE GAINED BACK!!!!!! go to Urdu Bazaar of place where lamination plastic is sold on large scale...or any lamination market...they have machines to delaminate.!

Reaction score
Or you can visit the British Council with your original statement of result and original certificate and ask them to attest a photocopy of both of them for you.
For this you will need to call them up in advance and setup an appointment.
If you are in Lahore, PM me and I will send you detailed instructions.

Reaction score
you may go to British counsel first get attested certificate by showing original one.
and then go to de- lamination shop. @ S M. Rizvi has experience and
you may contact him to know where the relevant shop is located.
can he post his cell no to contact or the relevant person's.