• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Farewell to princesszahra, SuperXDE & Zishi!

Reaction score
people i can leave this site!!!
As i have started MBBS , i really really have very little time to check everything! but from now on ill atleast check things once everyday!! ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
"People I can leave this site" lol what does that mean ? Shouldn't it be ... "People I can't leave this site" :p

Well good to see you Dr Zahra :p

yeah yeah !! i wanted to say i CANT!!!!
sorry for that people my head was numb due to overefficient working of my body muscles!!!

and thanx MAVtKnmJ !!

Reaction score
That is great. I heard CMH has a brilliant faculty, administration and a nice buliding. Let's see how it turns up in the future. And they are actually admitting Alevel students. Which is the best plus point for us.
Is CMH a government university or is it a semi-government one?

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
That is great. I heard CMH has a brilliant faculty, administration and a nice buliding. Let's see how it turns up in the future. And they are actually admitting Alevel students. Which is the best plus point for us.
Is CMH a government university or is it a semi-government one?
It is private and has great faculty

Reaction score
yeh u need to have MCAT just passed .
its marks are not counted
then they have their own entry test which is quite easy .(50% weightage)
and 50% of your A levels!

Reaction score
You were, you arem and you will be the mod :) no reason y a senior, genius person like u shuldn't be a mod.

Reaction score
Lol at this one! For the love of God people,I know your feelings are uncontrollable right now and we will surely miss Princess Zahra and others also but they're not leaving the site! They'll always be there for us iA! Anyway,congrats Zahra on your entry into Uni...right? hope you become a successful Doctor!;)