• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FAST entry test?

Reaction score
i gave it last year!!
i gave it for engg, dnt knw abt other programs
they give u a computer u give the test on the computer doing rough work on a sheet the comp times and finishes each section automatically

its 100% frm FSc..............the maths is tough, but u might b able to do phys as there are some topics common b/w fsc nd a level in phys
but to get good % u have to do FSc :(

Reaction score
ANY topics regarding universities are to be posted in GENERAL UNIVERSITY DISCUSSION forum kindly next time post the topic in correct place thanks.

Reaction score
I WOULD PREFER SITTING AT HOME RATHER THAN GRADUATING FROM A UNIVERSITY LIKE FAST!!!!!

Reaction score
hey the thing is when nothing works u get admission into no good place like lums/nust/giki/uet then ur backup becomes fast

they just ask for 60% in equivalence
because they give admission on the basis of their test/sat
i mean to say the merit has 100% weightage for the tests

Reaction score
:D well you really are right. try your best to get in a good place instead of FAST its only good for computer science

Reaction score
tuckletoe said:
Is it easy?
How to prepare for it?
And what kind of things.

Its easy. Just go through FSc books.

WellWIshER said:
I WOULD PREFER SITTING AT HOME RATHER THAN GRADUATING FROM A UNIVERSITY LIKE FAST!!!!!

This is so wrong of u to say this, FAST offers u best CS of pakistan. But i guess ur too obsessed with uet, a typical "lakeer-ka-faqeer" student.

Reaction score
DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY mate!

and r u studying at fast?

and i dont like uet either :D

Reaction score
Lol. Nothing personal and im not studying in FAST, but i know how to respect a uni if it has something good in it :)

Reaction score
DUDE!!!! i jest gev this test today.....nd its so difficult. all of it is from fsc....even general math.......u wud need to rattafy the fsc books :(

Reaction score
Get a blank piece of paper and outline the material you need to study. This helps develop a "big picture" overview of the material. Start with big topics and leave room for subtopics.

Fill in the information as best as you can. Get another sheet of paper and start over if necessary. Once you see all the units of information in front of you it will be easier to organize your studying.