• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fast university Bsc electrical engineering??

Reaction score
I have been selected for the electrical engineering programme in fast islamabad campus, i wanted to know if the programme is any good? What kinda opportunities are available to the fast graduates. I,m confused if i should go for the University of Gujrat Electrical programme which is hec approved, unlike the fast's programme which is a doubted thing :/ .. i do plan to go for masters abroad in some good university, amongst the top 50s or so, which bachelor's gives me a better chance to that?
I would greatly appreciate your comments.

Reaction score
I have been selected for the electrical engineering programme in fast islamabad campus, i wanted to know if the programme is any good? What kinda opportunities are available to the fast graduates. I,m confused if i should go for the University of Gujrat Electrical programme which is hec approved, unlike the fast's programme which is a doubted thing :/ .. i do plan to go for masters abroad in some good university, amongst the top 50s or so, which bachelor's gives me a better chance to that?
I would greatly appreciate your comments.

If ur totally sure u'll be going abroad, then I'll recommend FAST. It will give u good exposure (at least better than University of Gujrat) and better chance of applying and getting admission in good universities abroad.
P.S: HEC approval is important, but it is too overrated. U only need it if u have plans of going into Govt job here. Which is far from ur plans, so don't worry about it!

Reaction score
Do EE from a place which is HEC+PEC approved. If they are not. Dump it.
because you're not considered an engineer in PK until unless your degree is approved from PEC