• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favorite Games

Reaction score
Mine favorite games are: Jurassic Park: The Game, Warhammer 40K: Space Marin, Splinter Cell Conviction, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Spec Ops: The Line.

Reaction score
Mine favorite games are: Call Of Duty: Black Ops, Grand Theft Auto IV, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Need For Speed: Underground, Medal Of Honor, Gears Of War 3, Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3.

Reaction score
Hey people,my fav games are Sonic,GTA Vice city stories, CS 1.6, NFS Underground and Super Mario bros.
One more thing,my exams areee ovvverr!!! So can you guys tell me some good websites where games can be downloaded from :) also,are these sites reliable,like are they safe,usually safe from viruses?

Reaction score
Hey Adzy1794, check this site

http://www.warez-bb.org/

This is a trusted site or rather I have never experienced any problem when downloading from this site.

It is a very helpful site... But download that which has got many comments.... Otherwise it has got viruses too... Same goes for the torrents.... I would say torrents are better... You will get every game on www.thepiratebay.org

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Call od Duty 5 : World at War
Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 7 : Black Ops
Call of Duty 8 : Modern Warfare 3
Mafia I and II
Need for Speed 2010
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 ,4
The Saboteur
Medal of Honor 2010
Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood
Crysis 1 ,2
Homefront
Grand Theft Auto IV
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Splinter Cell Conviction

:D :D :D :D

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Call od Duty 5 : World at War
Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 7 : Black Ops
Call of Duty 8 : Modern Warfare 3
Mafia I and II
Need for Speed 2010
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 ,4
The Saboteur
Medal of Honor 2010
Call of Juarez - Bound in Blood
Crysis 1 ,2
Homefront
Grand Theft Auto IV
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Splinter Cell Conviction

:D :D :D :D

Guess I found a game... "The Saboteur"

Reaction score
Sure... :) Any other game if you can recall?? The ones like Mafia, BF, GOW or COD etc... I am waiting for Hitman Absolution and Max Payne 3 and yeah GTA V! You played L.A Noire?
http://hitman.com/

Reaction score
ooooo I'm waiting for those games too!! :)

Nope..I didn't find the L.A Noire in any game stores..you know anyway to download it? like via torrents? heard the game was very big :D anyway. have you played it? if so, how was it?

well, have you played...

Skyrim

STALKER

Bioshock
25 to Life

Reaction score
Yup I did... And yeah it is big...! 3 dual layers for Xbox... :love: Its ROCKSTAR !!! No doubt! I heard about its release dates for Windows... The time I played it wasn't released for Windows yet... Let me check... I have played BioShock... Big Daddy... ;) Not those others... I wonder if I will like them... Many people suggested Skyrim... Stalker is only available for Windows... 25 to Life is again not available for Xbox 360... And yeah thanks for reminding me The Godfather....

Reaction score
And man you will LOVE L.A Noire! I mean Graphics, the game plot and all!!! Its outstanding!

Reaction score
Solving CRIMES! But in the end you die... lol :( Bad ending! Sharing the torrent link on your profile...