• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favorite singer and song?

Reaction score
Hey there everyone.
Well I decided to ask all of you the very question I ask people when I meet them. What is your favorite song and who is your favorite singer? So tell me who is your favorite singer and what's your favorite song. :)

Reaction score
some stuff i like: ed sheeran, linkin park, the script, imagine dragons, and one republic :D one republics new album Native has some rly good songs :)

Reaction score
They change every day!
But currently, i like BLACK VEIL BRIDES.. and their song ''Sweet Blasphemy''. :D

Reaction score
Ofcourse, i dont think there is anyone who can have a FAVOURITE song, FOREVER.
I mean, every song, no matter how awesome, gets boring after some time! :)

Or a favourite singer/band.
Yeah especially if you listen to it over and over and over again like i do :D

Reaction score
I listen to it over and over too, like all day.
Then after a few days, i get bored :p
So next new favorite song. ;D

But sometimes, i remember my old favorite songs, and they become my new favorites. :)
So an appropriate title for this thread should have been ''CURRENT Favorite song''..

Or a favourite singer/band.
Yeah especially if you listen to it over and over and over again like i do :D

Reaction score
I listen to it over and over too, like all day.
Then after a few days, i get bored :p
So next new favorite song. ;D

But sometimes, i remember my old favorite songs, and they become my new favorites. :)
So an appropriate title for this thread should have been ''CURRENT Favorite song''..

When I listen to an old favourite, it's like remembering the memories I had with that song :p
Yeah current favourite is better :)

Reaction score
My favourites change from time to time and i listen to anything that sounds good to me, whatever song, whatever the language, whatever genre. However, the only 2 songs i never get bored with till now:
  • "only time" by Enya
  • "My heart will go on" by Céline Dion

Reaction score
ONE DIRECTION!

Little things!

oh and please don;t look at my name, i know its weird but i;m not a boy so i have all rights to love THE ONE AND ONLY ONE DIRECCCTIIOONNN!!!! <3

ahhhhh! Girl, you're the best. Literally the thing I was waiting for if anyone have my choice in music.
Yeah, I did look at your name first but who cares you're fabuLouis! Ah, I'm just happy. :)