• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feeling Hollow

Reaction score
I'll be blunt and short. I don't feel like I'm as close to Allah(swt) as i was. I'm feeling very hollow, as the title suggests .Also, My studies aren't going that smoothly. I'm at university level now, and I've been through IGCSE, AS and A levels. When I studied for my IG's, I fell upon this particular site and fell in love with the people here. You guys are so humble, optimistic and joyous! You got me closer to Allah(swt) during hardship and I LOVE you all for that!

But lately, I'm not feeling the sweet strong connection between my maker and I. I'm so empty....
My rant is over now, any suggestions or advice from my brothers and sisters would be much appreciated!!!
I love you all, and may Allah(swt) bless you and provide you, InshaAllah, with all glory and needs you require. <3

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Recite this every morning and evening. Have patience and keep hold of your five daily prayers. Everything will fall in place :)

Reaction score
I'll be blunt and short. I don't feel like I'm as close to Allah(swt) as i was. I'm feeling very hollow, as the title suggests .Also, My studies aren't going that smoothly. I'm at university level now, and I've been through IGCSE, AS and A levels. When I studied for my IG's, I fell upon this particular site and fell in love with the people here. You guys are so humble, optimistic and joyous! You got me closer to Allah(swt) during hardship and I LOVE you all for that!

But lately, I'm not feeling the sweet strong connection between my maker and I. I'm so empty....
My rant is over now, any suggestions or advice from my brothers and sisters would be much appreciated!!!
I love you all, and may Allah(swt) bless you and provide you, InshaAllah, with all glory and needs you require. <3
hey honey i understand what ur going through and love i have one of the best advices to give you XD :D
when times are tough just remember that there is a light and that is the illuminating light of Allah (swt) alone...none can save you except Him and none can guide you except Him...seek guidance in the salat, the salat will guide you to the straight path isA....i have been through way more than u and im still going through tough times but Alhamdulilah Allah hasnt left me alone because if he did i would have gone astray....The salat, the Holy Quran and the humble behaviour will help you seeking your dream!!! XD :D isA you will achieve your dreams, i dont care how stupid or how impossible they may seem at times but of you are truly sincere then fear not for victory is near isA....do text me in inbox i would love to help you out !!!

isA all the best hunz!!! XD :D

Love, Maila