• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feelings !!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Yea its me Aly Emran again with new ideas :DD
Ok as the title says, lets share our feeling, experiences, lives and all it would be fun
Like my lil experience:
I got suspended from the school for 3 days cox i did something real bad :p. I was standing at the back of my class door hoping that i could secretly bang the door hard on my friend's face. I heard footsteps coming closer and then I BANGED The door on his face. Unfortunately, it was not my friend :p, it was my Math teacher :p(he be real strict). He took me to the principal and then Suspension :p

Once, when I was a lil kid( probably of 7 to 8 years old) we lived in Islamabad. There was a big terrace at the top of our house and me always go there. No supports were present at the edges of that terrace. I was playing on the terrace and Something struck my mind :p I actually tried to jump from second floor to the ground. My parents saw me about to jump and my mom was about to shout but my father said don't do that!!( cox then I would have jumped and no longer be making this thread :D) Then he showed me a toffee and called me slowly. Luckily I listened to him and ran towards him :p

So share any funny, crazy, awkward or any situations, so that everybody can laugh a little :)
shazmina, Angelina_25, asma tareen, amna saleem, aquablue, Ibtizam, cyclone94, sumaiyarox:), gary221, 1357911, R0m@n_97, knowitall10, Al-Anoud, Kumkum, muneefa, Era, danial 234, mune:), Dazzling Girl <3, Maryum7 and tag others too :)

Reaction score
fun thread..me..i got manyyyy..
I have always been really good at drawing..so ehen i was 8 my islamic teacher isulted me in the class..so out of anger i went to the backside of our school..and i drew a really gunny cartoon of his..i thought noone saw me..but two boys did..and i was kicked out of the school for a week..that was the worst experience..

Reaction score
hey Aly Emran we already have a thread fr it made by Shah... named the funniest moments of your life

I didnt saw that and this could be fun anna :p
fun thread..me..i got manyyyy..
I have always been really good at drawing..so ehen i was 8 my islamic teacher isulted me in the class..so out of anger i went to the backside of our school..and i drew a really gunny cartoon of his..i thought noone saw me..but two boys did..and i was kicked out of the school for a week..that was the worst experience..
Lolz once my face was stuck in a water tank :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Reaction score
k i hve 2 here
one jus happened last year it was our last exam so we all were very happy!we were roaming around that tym it was only 3 frnds me n 2 others walkin
one of them is quite tall!so she is a true fashionista she twisted and turned in such a way that she fell n we were right in frnt of the staffroom i didnt knw wat 2 do laugh or not the other frnd started laughin n so did i n the one who fell juz looked at us !God it was funny1 aquablue remember??? R0m@n_97

k another 1 that tym i was only a small kid the thing waz my tube from nose to eye was blocked so i couldnt pronounce sme stuff so i went to the doc n the doc had a flower pic in the room i said "fool mama fool"(its supposed to b phool as in flower)n the doc yes yes betta i knw even ur a phool!!

Reaction score
k i hve 2 here
one jus happened last year it was our last exam so we all were very happy!we were roaming around that tym it was only 3 frnds me n 2 others walkin
one of them is quite tall!so she is a true fashionista she twisted and turned in such a way that she fell n we were right in frnt of the staffroom i didnt knw wat 2 do laugh or not the other frnd started laughin n so did i n the one who fell juz looked at us !God it was funny1 aquablue remember??? R0m@n_97

k another 1 that tym i was only a small kid the thing waz my tube from nose to eye was blocked so i couldnt pronounce sme stuff so i went to the doc n the doc had a flower pic in the room i said "fool mama fool"(its supposed to b phool as in flower)n the doc yes yes betta i knw even ur a phool!!

That phool doc didnt understood u xD