• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feelings !!!

Reaction score
K i have one to share too :eek:

it was my friend's birthday, and he had brought a cake to the school. When we had eaten most of it, we took some to one of our teachers. Now, that teacher is one of the meanest person ever, and well, we all kinda hate him. Let's just say, the cake was not as it should have been, something was wrong with it (can't tell what though xD)

When we took the cake to him, he congratulated my friend, and said "It's your birthday, so you should eat it first" And even though my friend tried to wiggle out of the situation, he had to eat those same pieces we had specially prepared for that teacher :D

Reaction score
K i have one to share too :eek:

it was my friend's birthday, and he had brought a cake to the school. When we had eaten most of it, we took some to one of our teachers. Now, that teacher is one of the meanest person ever, and well, we all kinda hate him. Let's just say, the cake was not as it should have been, something was wrong with it (can't tell what though xD)

When we took the cake to him, he congratulated my friend, and said "It's your birthday, so you should eat it first" And even though my friend tried to wiggle out of the situation, he had to eat those same pieces we had specially prepared for that teacher :D

ok! last year, one of my class mate threw a bottle and it accidentally struck our principal's head hard :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO: . She asked who did it but we didnt replied :p. Then she made us stand for a whole day outside in the ground! The heat was at its peak. But me like these sort of punishments cox that means no studies for a whole day :D. So me cracked jokes and asked lame riddles with my friends and this was how our day passed. She tried to ask who did that but no one replied. Till that day we dont know who did that :p :D

and yea once my friend spitted in the glass filled with water of our history miss and she drank that O_O!!! YUCK :p But she didnt knew that :p :D

Reaction score
ok! last year, one of my class mate threw a bottle and it accidentally struck our principal's head hard :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO: . She asked who did it but we didnt replied :p. Then she made us stand for a whole day outside in the ground! The heat was at its peak. But me like these sort of punishments cox that means no studies for a whole day :D. So me cracked jokes and asked lame riddles with my friends and this was how our day passed. She tried to ask who did that but no one replied. Till that day we dont know who did that :p :D

and yea once my friend spitted in the glass filled with water of our history miss and she drank that O_O!!! YUCK :p But she didnt knew that :p :D
k, that last one was yuck! UGH

Reaction score
ok here one funny story of Waleed007:

"Well, i was playing cricket in my building, floors are big so you can easily play. that day i will not forget in my life. I was in the form of my life, timing the ball sweetly. It was just a matter of time that a young kid maybe 4 or 5 years old was standing outside near to his gate. I timed the ball sweetly And powerfully that bang the ball hit the kid on his face. My heart was in my mouth, i ran towards him saying beta rotay nahi, rotay nahi. His mom came out And insulted me im front of everyone that was embarracing"

Reaction score
ok here one funny story of Waleed007:

"Well, i was playing cricket in my building, floors are big so you can easily play. that day i will not forget in my life. I was in the form of my life, timing the ball sweetly. It was just a matter of time that a young kid maybe 4 or 5 years old was standing outside near to his gate. I timed the ball sweetly And powerfully that bang the ball hit the kid on his face. My heart was in my mouth, i ran towards him saying beta rotay nahi, rotay nahi. His mom came out And insulted me im front of everyone that was embarracing"
BETA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UNCLE NE BACHY KO RULAA DIA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

:sick::sick::sick::censored: