• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Feelings !!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Once, when I was a lil kid( probably of 7 to 8 years old) we lived in Islamabad. There was a big terrace at the top of our house and me always go there. No supports were present at the edges of that terrace. I was playing on the terrace and Something struck my mind :p I actually tried to jump from second floor to the ground. My parents saw me about to jump and my mom was about to shout but my father said don't do that!!( cox then I would have jumped and no longer be making this thread :D) Then he showed me a toffee and called me slowly. Luckily I listened to him and ran towards him :p
jumping off the terrace O_O waow..u b one khatarnak bacha! :p

Reaction score
once me nd my frnd were paper chatting in the class..we were making fun of the teacher teaching us..we wrote really bad stuff..the teacher had already seen us but was waiting for our chat to end..so when we stopped..he came up to us and asked for the papers..i was sooooooooo damn scared..we gave him all the chits..he kept them.in his fe nd was lyk these r going to the principle..that day in the break..i went to the staff room.when he was in the washroom..and the teachers didnt notice..i took the file pretending it was mine...took the chits and threw them away..kept the file back lyk a boss..

Reaction score
one more guysss..i have frnd..who talks to nyine and everyone on facebook..once..at school..he was talking to a guy..the guy asked him.how our school's principle was..mu frnd wrote really bad stuff..lyk he is bald and wears a wig to imptess our chem teacher..blah blah..i was the one telling him what to write..the guy turned out to be our own principle..he made fake account for the school's feedback..

Reaction score
once me nd my frnd were paper chatting in the class..we were making fun of the teacher teaching us..we wrote really bad stuff..the teacher had already seen us but was waiting for our chat to end..so when we stopped..he came up to us and asked for the papers..i was sooooooooo damn scared..we gave him all the chits..he kept them.in his fe nd was lyk these r going to the principle..that day in the break..i went to the staff room.when he was in the washroom..and the teachers didnt notice..i took the file pretending it was mine...took the chits and threw them away..kept the file back lyk a boss..

woah lucky u boy!!
Me was giving physics ppr and when it ended, me and my friend went outside in the ground and playing, chatting throwing water etc. But we didnt knew we were Bunking our Islamiyat class! I thought no one was in the class and saw for students in the ground of our class but none were there :p. Me got too scared so I hurriedly ran to the class and pushed my friend inside the class first. He got waaay insulted but when entered, my Isl teacher said:"A gaya Mun Phat bacha, Kahan thay??" Me replied:" Physics ka ppr acha ho gaya, issi khushi may bunk kiya :p" He said chal baith ja shahbash :p and we didnt studied:D

Reaction score
Our Physics sir says EEMUJ instead of Image so! When he said EEMUJ, I spoke B***h plzz its Image not EEMUJ. He said:"What did u say?" I replied that why the real image inverted? :p(pretending i didnt corrected him) and he didnt even realised what I said but everyone in my class started laughing :p

Reaction score
k this both happened when we were in pak this winter

its lyk we r 3 sis nd 1 bro so my 2 elder sis do niqab so in pak at 12 at nyght we wanted to go eat goal gappay my younger mamo said chalo main motorcycle niqata houn so we were 4 ppl on 1 motor bike!!i was sitting back of my mamo nd the 2 sis yelling owww move oye u move!!nd funnies tthey were in chadar in niqab!nd ppl were lookin back at us!!!and we nearly roamed the whole sahiwal nd got t oknw no goal gappa so we took pan and jalaibi nd my mamo drives hell fast!!!

okay so aftr few days of the above my eldest sis wanted to eat smethin frm out so my mamo same one nd dad went out and came soooo late we were bout to call them whena stupid moth came in so they came after half hour only my dad nd he looked scared i asked him wat happened he told that they were cmin back home with 7 qulfi n tikkas when a motorcycle frm back came nd loooting them they put my dad on gun point took his cell which had uae sim also nd thank God they didnt check his shalwar pocket cuz it had his emirates id!and i rmbr cryin a lot JZ.Shah Nazahat aquablue R0m@n_97

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Yea its me Aly Emran again with new ideas :DD
Ok as the title says, lets share our feeling, experiences, lives and all it would be fun
Like my lil experience:
I got suspended from the school for 3 days cox i did something real bad :p. I was standing at the back of my class door hoping that i could secretly bang the door hard on my friend's face. I heard footsteps coming closer and then I BANGED The door on his face. Unfortunately, it was not my friend :p, it was my Math teacher :p(he be real strict). He took me to the principal and then Suspension :p

Once, when I was a lil kid( probably of 7 to 8 years old) we lived in Islamabad. There was a big terrace at the top of our house and me always go there. No supports were present at the edges of that terrace. I was playing on the terrace and Something struck my mind :p I actually tried to jump from second floor to the ground. My parents saw me about to jump and my mom was about to shout but my father said don't do that!!( cox then I would have jumped and no longer be making this thread :D) Then he showed me a toffee and called me slowly. Luckily I listened to him and ran towards him :p

So share any funny, crazy, awkward or any situations, so that everybody can laugh a little :)
shazmina, Angelina_25, asma tareen, amna saleem, aquablue, Ibtizam, cyclone94, sumaiyarox:), gary221, 1357911, R0m@n_97, knowitall10, Al-Anoud, Kumkum, muneefa, Era, danial234, mune:), Dazzling Girl <3, Maryum7 and tag others too :)
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UR CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....OmgGgggggg so adorable....just fr a toffee u cm off frm de terrace lol buhahHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SO FUNNYYYYYYYY......SO NAUGHTY :p