• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!

WHICH FIGHTER TEAM WILL U VOTE FOR ?

• ZAHRA

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • HASAN

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • KAREEM

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • POPCORN AND SODA ( FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY WATCHING XD )

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
u haven't seen me yet so u cannot kill btw u can't kill me even if u try :3 im good at martial arts :p
Lol I will kill u some way xD
He ccontacted One directions members after he took off...but they didnt respond....
poor guy
He said that he wants to take a break from music..nd next day he releases a solo which turns out to be a flop....he so ruined his career
He got a weird attitude after he left :/

Reaction score
Death note...was so damn wow...
Its ending..ir broke my heart....i actually just sat there nd kept staring at the wall for hours ke wht did just happen. It was expected...but still heart breaking. Screw Near
was it :3 i wanted to kill light so bad when he killed EL :( i stopped watching it after EL died for a month

Reaction score
Broke up with his Fiancee
she was the best and that's stupid of him
Perry?
Yeah that was stupid. If it wasnt his popularity amongst women cux of his looks...he would heav been forgotten by now.

Actually Harry style nd others didnt give him alot of part in videos...he had an amazing voice...maybe the best amongst them..but he used to be on side lines.

Reaction score
Perry?
Yeah that was stupid. If it wasnt his popularity amongst women cux of his looks...he would heav been forgotten by now.

Actually Harry style nd others didnt give him alot of part in videos...he had an amazing voice...maybe the best amongst them..but he used to be on side lines.
That's not true
we all know that the best part of night changes and other songs r zayn's solos
he just planned to change in to an annoying weird person