• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!

WHICH FIGHTER TEAM WILL U VOTE FOR ?

• ZAHRA

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • HASAN

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • KAREEM

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • POPCORN AND SODA ( FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY WATCHING XD )

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Perry?
Yeah that was stupid. If it wasnt his popularity amongst women cux of his looks...he would heav been forgotten by now.

Actually Harry style nd others didnt give him alot of part in videos...he had an amazing voice...maybe the best amongst them..but he used to be on side lines.
r u a 1d fan o.o

Reaction score
Light was awesome bro..nd L was awesomer
But i ddidnt wanted Light to die at hands of Near.....he wasnt rele the right material...nd dont u think near looked like a girl? :p
It doesn't matter if he looked like aa girl :3 Jo bhi usne EL ka murder avenge kiya that was the best thing :D and i just loved it when Light was being shot

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if he looked like aa girl :3 Jo bhi usne EL ka murder avenge kiya that was the best thing :D and i just loved it when Light was being shot
Screw u man :p Right in the feels :'(
Mesa Mesa/ :p damn :p
He wasnt rele avenging Ls murder..it was for personal achievement...but y wuld u care :p u just wanted him dead xD

Reaction score
And that :p peene wala dialogue :p kon kehta hai hum idk what is after that :p i have not reached that level of relation yet
kon kambakht peeta hai bardasht karney ko :p hum tu peeta hai takey saans le sakey..takey tumhe bardast karsakey..takey paro ko bhula sakye..magar ek paroo hai jo bhoolney ka naam hi nhi leti :p
Damn that scene <3