• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final final details abt practicals!

Reaction score
can u plz pm me the details for practicals bio phy and chem 34 all of them plz pricncess zehra i ill be grate full thanks !!!!!!

Reaction score
I would have told you if i knew all the details but i know nothingggggggggggggg this time to be very honest

Reaction score
and if anyone knows abt all the stuff please tell all of us over here.
if it was all discussed the last year it should be discussed this year as well.

Reaction score
and wht about the rest chem34 phy34 phy 33 and the bio papers many people would be relieved and give better papers if they knew about them as well.

Reaction score
@hassam..r u sure that p33 has titration to find the water of crystallization of an anhydrated salt?

Reaction score
hassam said:
well for titration p33.....hydrated salt wil be given

Can you or any1 else can tell me if this kind of titration involing hydrated salt has come in the past years? if yes, then which year,which varient?

Reaction score
if its moments then im doomed its really difficult to balance a ruler on a pivot...............really difficult for me at least
can you give the specific details about apparatus that would be more helpful and appropriate in my opinion.
oscillations is a routine practical

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that is scary! can you confirm this or is it a guess
wht is the exact apparatus tht makes u guess its moments this time?
any idea?

Reaction score
princess plxx send me thos details and wat kind of practical is that via PM.....thanxx...well for chem its hydrated salt titration like the one in o/n 2009 p 34

Reaction score
hassam said:
princess plxx send me thos details and wat kind of practical is that via PM.....thanxx...well for chem its hydrated salt titration like the one in o/n 2009 p 34

any ideas as to wht is coming in paper 3 (33)

Reaction score
can someone get info on the bio practicals............................................................................