• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

final practical details!

Reaction score
plz pple im doin chem 31 tomoz, and i wana kno iz this the same as variant 33 or 34. if not plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help on advice for ppr 31. princess plz help u were 100% correct bout bio prac. i did 31 and it waz the same as 34 us psted. i owe u my life. plzz help 1 mre time. plzzzz again...............

Reaction score
intel2009 said:
yeah if you are in pakistan you have paper 33
yeh buh does any1 hve paper 31 cuz i cnt be too sure.. and no i aint in pakistan so im reali confused!! plzzz sme1 help quick wil reali appriciate.

Reaction score
s.hijazi said:
deelo said:
The best possible info i can give u guys is that there is NO titration in the paper tomorrow!!!
there is a question regarding the heat of reaction..two salts SODIUM SULPHATE AND SODIUM CARBONATE will be provided, we will hv to find out the change in temp, there will b a question regarding the enthalpy change of the reaction!!
another question will be about the identification of anions and cations!!
5salts, CuSO4, MnSO4, CoCl, NH4Cl will be provided..
cations are Cu, Mn, NH4
anions are SO4 and Cl

how sure are you about the salts??? please tell

i got is confirmed from different sources.. u should not just rely on wot is being rumored!!! u need to perform the practical ..

Reaction score
deelo said:
s.hijazi said:
deelo said:
The best possible info i can give u guys is that there is NO titration in the paper tomorrow!!!
there is a question regarding the heat of reaction..two salts SODIUM SULPHATE AND SODIUM CARBONATE will be provided, we will hv to find out the change in temp, there will b a question regarding the enthalpy change of the reaction!!
another question will be about the identification of anions and cations!!
5salts, CuSO4, MnSO4, CoCl, NH4Cl will be provided..
cations are Cu, Mn, NH4
anions are SO4 and Cl

how sure are you about the salts??? please tell

i got is confirmed from different sources.. u should not just rely on wot is being rumored!!! u need to perform the practical ..

Great!!! Thanks then!! :)
Do keep me updated for the Phy prac 33 too!! Pm me as soon as you get any information! Thanks again!

Reaction score
hey ppl..!!!wht r the imp things fr tmorows p33...in the enthalpy question n stuf..??whch topiks we need to revise.??

Reaction score
Princess zahra , do yo know more abt chemistry practial p.31 ?? plz pm i have the exam in 6hrs

Reaction score
Hello Princess zahra,

I just wanted to find out how you know details about the papers? Are they just guesses?
I am going to do physics practical 31 and i would really appreciate it if you could give some information about the paper.

Thank you very much..

Reaction score
I think i have posted in the other forum,
but Im gonna post it again!
princesszahra, what do you mean by oscillation in AS physics practical 34??
is it waves?
can you pls pm me if possible and also try to explain what is meant by oscillation??
thxxx!!

Reaction score
OK guyz u helped the 33 ones.. Now its ur turn to show some consideration to us 34 guyz :D !!! PLease help us too as soon as u get to know ;)

Reaction score
thnnnx alloott princess zahra ! =D please PM me the physics As level 9072/22 that is the paper 2 details on whats coming plz plzz!!! ;)