• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Find that picture!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys boredom getting onto ur nerves? y u no help me search google images for my blog?
long ago i had this pic of a little girl sitting most probably with that eminem guy and doing a fist bump... the pic was black and white... please help me search it?
More requests of pic searching wud soon follow... if you are interested... then lets go!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys boredom getting onto ur nerves? y u no help me search google images for my blog?
long ago i had this pic of a little girl sitting most probably with that eminem guy and doing a fist bump... the pic was black and white... please help me search it?
More requests of pic searching wud soon follow... if you are interested... then lets go!

were u talking abt this picture:

ForeverAlone.png

:p

P.S. I know u won't mind so no sorry.. :p
accidentialy came here.. :D

Reaction score
it aint spamming if I tell u if its for making money its just a anser to boredom !!!!!!!!!!

The internet is overloaded with this kind of fake crap. Rather than wasting your time "making money", their are a bazillion more productive things one can do. For starters, you can watch some informative videos and documentaries, you can expand your knowledge reading articles,you can try to learn to code or Photoshop, you can even try to learn a new language. Your doing a good job of maintaining your blog (y) Time is precious people, use it wisely.

Reaction score
LOL.. thanks for the tip sister,... spammer banned.. :D xD
ur thread was useful after all.. :D
and eminem is who..? some black guy in that 50 cent band or some1 else..?
Nooooo :ROFLMAO:
Eminem is a white guy who raps really fast and he sounds like he is angry all the time... he has like anger management issues I guess, you can tell by just listening to him :p (Forgive me Eminem lovers)
and aren't we going off topic? :eek:
Hope im not breaking any rules :D

Rutzaba in most of the results... I see this:
fist-pump-baby-jpg.36092

what should we be looking for exactly? o_O Eminem fist pumping a girl? (there are no results for that.. checked :D)
can we just find a random person fist-pumping somebuddy? :p