• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Food And Nutrition Discussion

Reaction score
snoman0 said:
Xenarra said:
Hey snoman...ok since ur the only F&N person alive here check this question out...It does NOT make sense at all....
May june/09
question 10...

how can there be advantages and disadvantages of conduction and convection?! most probably CIE wanted the candidates of that year to choose number 9 -.-
lol, yeah most probably. do u know any helpful sites for revision?
nope...i aint using any sites for revision/....its all books and notes. sorry

Reaction score
snoman0 said:
what is coagulation?
Dude!! thats the basic of F&N! Which book are u using?!

Coagulation: When proteins are heated, their chemical structure is changed (denatured). This is a permanent change and cannot be reversed. As the heating continues, the protein sets and becomes less soluble. This is known as coagulation.

Reaction score
I cant believe someone actually takes Food and Nutrition :lol:
anyways food and nutrition is a silly lame subject, thats why no one takes it.
good luck with your exams :good:

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
no one cares what you think about the subject so just keep it to your self!

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
who even told u to click on this in the first place? weird......what? don't have anything better to do.....anyways u don't even knw what the subject is about....oh yeah guess what IF by any effin chance i get a huge restaurant you shall be kicked out first :)
jerks like you shouldn't exist...wierdo get lost!

Reaction score
Im sorry if I said anything wrong or insulting for you guys, but I was just saying my opinion. (and BTW I have studied the subject).
Good luck with your exam. :good: :good:

Reaction score
Diamondman said:
Im sorry if I said anything wrong or insulting for you guys, but I was just saying my opinion. (and BTW I have studied the subject).
Good luck with your exam. :good: :good:
yeah this aint a n "opinion giving topic" so yeah...yea good luk wid ur too

Reaction score
brainiac123 said:
what is the disadvantage of eating uncooked eggs :) ??????

you get salmonella....and its symptoms....(i rele don't know them) i think its stomach ache and vomiting :D

Reaction score
is it good to drink it with milk???because everybody advised me to drink it instead of drinking whey protein:)
thanks in advance :) ;)

Reaction score
brainiac123 said:
is it good to drink it with milk???because everybody advised me to drink it instead of drinking whey protein:)
i donno about that tho...din study that....do we have that? :S

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
brainiac123 said:
I don't take this subject,am asking you because you are taking nutrition ;) :D
anyway thanks :D

Reaction score
brainiac123 said:
Xenarra said:
brainiac123 said:
I don't take this subject,am asking you because you are taking nutrition ;) :D
anyway thanks :D
ow ok...dang it thot there was another person here who takes it -.-
ahh its k :D

Reaction score
snoman0 said:
Xenarra how was it?? i found it ok!
Hey ...yeah...its was pretty good....specially the last question....i was worried bout that. :D
But the problem was that i did not study pulses so might lose marks there...but all in all...it was awesome :D
BTW how was ur practicals? which question did you get?

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
snoman0 said:
Hey ...yeah...its was pretty good....specially the last question....i was worried bout that. :D
But the problem was that i did not study pulses so might lose marks there...but all in all...it was awesome :D

the last question was the best for me! i did the milk question. i also didnt study pulses. the question bout saving fuel, which fuel were they talkin about??
the practical was good i got an easy question. it was something about cooking a five course packed meal. wat about u?

Reaction score
snoman0 said:
Xenarra said:
snoman0 said:

the last question was the best for me! i did the milk question. i also didnt study pulses. the question bout saving fuel, which fuel were they talkin about??
the practical was good i got an easy question. it was something about cooking a five course packed meal. wat about u?

Wow u chose milk question? i chos the other one. they meant fuel for cooking...like gas etc....yeah omg i got the packed meal question too! :D

Reaction score
Since there is no one posting on this topic...i thought i should....so anyone with doubts about f&n .... come here!! :)
salam im an igcse student i need help in protein malnutrition just want to ask how do they ask questions in the exams i didnot even spot one!!!