• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Barcelona is only messi. Messi knows how to play football in Barca, others just know how to cry for a red card, dive with your hand on your face or jump around when a foul is committed.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

@waztaz233: Correct.
@ arlery: Messi, Iniesta and Xavi - once they are gone; Barca is gone).

and @ Scouser, here we only argue with those top league teams. Sorry we are out of your league! Go fight for the place in Europa League.
Talk to me when you 'leastwise qualify' for the Champions League, let alone a final.

P.S Now, please don't say that your Liverpool will win a treble next season! Unlike you, we live in reality not fantasy!

Reaction score

okay and what happened in the match against Real ZARAGOZA last night now keep dreaming and say and keep saying and just keep saying that referees help Barcelona red card lovers Madrid u just love red cards,just look at ur disciplinary record how cool red cards in game like goals and ur downfall is near MU lovers just u wait and we"ll come to know who was supporting Mu just for their winning :p Sure u guys keep thinking that Messi is barca u dont see the creativity that they have and the fact that half of the starting lineup is Spanish so they know each other very well and then Messi doesnt always score just see how ur R.Madrid depends on a few players CR not playing u go down sinking like a titanic just like LFC when they had Xabi Alonso u r dependent on him.U guys just keep saying that we cant compete here and u can compete everywhere with ur same instincts of diving here and there.Face ur own music now inventors of diving :p

Well now ur title is gone have fun with UCL and Mu title now in jeopardy as well it might just end up leaving u with nothing except for one cup :p .Chelsea I shall support for some days only for the match against Mu not anytime before or after just for those 90 mins.Now stop crying over spilt milk and wake up from ur deep sleep :D :D`

Reaction score

Anyways, back to BPL. La liga is so stupid, first there were only 2 title contenders and now both of them have started losing. And everybody sick of that el clasico clash. So what u guys think about arsenal vs man u?. I think man city will lose against west ham today as they are desperate for points. It always happens in the premier league. Let's hope arsenal and arsene wenger stops crying and defeats man u for the sake of Chelsea.

Reaction score

@ scouser: totally agreed with u my frnd!! :)
madrid were lucky that Marcelo was not given red card when he put his
foot on pedro's knee and that was the reason he was replaced by affelay
they need to learn how to play football and rules of football :p
as for bpl ars shd win against man u at the emirates...

Reaction score

guess what looks as if the MU will after all end up with nothing as i said cmon chelsea and its gonna be just like LFC like we became complacent abt winning everything like mughal military MU will go down like us and become a midfield contender and we ll take its place :p up there on the top next season.....

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Okay. *shuts up* I can't drag myself to your Europa level. :p
Qualifity for CL first, then we'll talk.
"Liverpool's main objective is Europa League," said Luis Suarez.
"Jamie Carragher defends Liverpool's Europa League ambitions." You hear this, no? All the newspapers are filled with your soo high ambitions.

United is better than Liverpool for so many reasons.
What did we have last season? No Ronaldo, no Tevez .. no one! Everyone talking about our relegation. Lol. :p
Still we made just one point behind Chelsea in PL, and got to the Quarter-Finals of the CL.
And even today, we are at top of BPL and will be InshAllah in the final of Champions league.
What did you do? You had your mighty Gerrard .. Torres! Then what?
No trophy last season. Only Europa League 'SPOT'. Wow! Still fighting for that special 'SPOT'.
Go on. Someday you will make history by winning that Mickey Mouse Europa.

Reaction score

kya baat hai,this is not really abt killing anyone this is just a game take it easy thats all and its neither life or death.A team sitting on the top can come down in seconds its not that u control everything or u have it.And one more thing we are 5th not sixth above spurs :p
Arey dhamki kyo de rahe ho,dont worry man i wont post anything now because u get too angry soon,this all doesnt really mean that u take it to ur heart and start making others feel bad. :(
Whatever u say can we stop this here PLEASE PLEASE lets talk abt something else.Well i wont come for abt a month here anyways so have fun :p :p :D

Reaction score

I don't want to see a fight here guys but @Nibz you're the man !!

Reaction score

yup we are that serious,u must know that MU and LFC fans never agree with each other so u see an eg. :p

Reaction score

Man Utd will win their 19th title this season, and knock Liverpool off their perch!! :D

Reaction score

Manu whatever well ive signed a treaty with all Manu fans of Peace,Cooperation and Friendship and a neutral fan shall supervise it,No more fights please i dont like them and they are useless so please sign this treaty :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
And one more thing we are 5th not sixth above spurs :p
They have 'ONE' game in hand!
Tou stop dreaming about that "Wow Spot".

P.S That wasn't a fight. :p

Reaction score

okay thank god u arent angry :p well thanks please Forgive me if i said anything bad in the heat of the moment :| :| :| thank u :D