• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

scouserlfc said:
Raul and Schalke do your magic tonight cmon cmon Schalke!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
but BARCA my foot!

Reaction score

Arey bas kardo bhai buht aap ka slogan sun lia its just like Bhutto

Well lets see what happens tonight 11.00 pm deadline im excited :p :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Title dreams over for Arsene Wenger this season. Chelsea again a 'BPL title contestant'.

Reaction score

yeah chelsea can do this see the possibility dont take seriously but
if arsenal beat MANU and then Chel beat united they can make title race interesting

Arey bhai bus demands bahut mang liye bus karo :p

Reaction score

ow cmon can any one ever support my teams im sick of everyone liking only these bunch of teams have some diversity people cmon be loyal doesnt mean that u always support a team that is winning or has stars filled in it and i just heard in a British newspaper that Arsene is goin to let Fabregas go probably to BArca :p wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Barca and referees, still a better love story than twilight. -.-

Reaction score

Yeah yeah like always keep coming up with excuses Real was poor the whole time although they tried to stop Barca game but they couldn't it looked a poor challenge from PEPE stud showing is not allowed but as u said that u want everyone to do like ronaldo does if this happenend to him he would have surely done the same thing and then its up too the ref to do whatever he does well Messi second goal was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

the way he just easily shrugged off real like a cake was awesome too watch advantage BARCA :D :p

Reaction score

even before the red card madrid ddnt play wel...
barca played attacking futball all the time, frm the strt to the finish....
bt at the end of the day the rslt 2-0 ! at the bernabeu!! :D
barca has got into the finals!! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Attacking football, haha yeah sure. :p

Such a boring match. So much for el-classico semi. :/
Messi, the genious, single-handedly won the match!

Manchester United - Barca. Scene on!

Reaction score

oh wow ur Madridstars as u call them had only 30% possession uptill the red card so what do u make of that we controlled all the ball and just look at Mourihno crying like kid over the defeat he doeesnt event hink abt 2 leg poor old dude,well u talk abt Manu hahahahahahahahahhaha this is their fate i guess also,its just to show that u cant always buy glory with money.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Possession doesn't win you matches. :p
Enough with stupid Spanish teams. How is Liverpool doing, btw? :p

Reaction score

Whatever u see u wont have the EPL next year its ours now and we"ll bring it back to Mersyside as it belongs there now. :p Well for Madrid im sorry nothing can be done its useless blaming Barcelona because of the acting because had it been Madrid they would do same and it was more like NANI if u even touch him with a finger he would collapse like someone hit him with a boulder or what first of all see ur own team " Doosro per ongli othanay sai pehley apnay gayrayban mein tou jhank lo" :p Its just like that so you talk abt revenge from united lets see that at Wembley :p wELL SORRY I GOT UR SECOND SLOGAN WRONG :p WELL BY THE WAY DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS YAAR ITS JUST A GAME RELAX BUT I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN U LOOSE WHEN U KNOW U CAN WIN IVE ALWAYS FELT THAT.THATS CALLED LOYALTY STICKING WITH THE TEAM U HAVE LOVED FOREVER WHETHER IN STORMS OR ON A SUNNY DAY. :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

DREAM ON! :p :p

Barca have been doing this since I don't know when. First it Arsenal with that RVP red card. Inter then. Then that Chelsea unfair drama. And now Madrid.

Btw Jose': "My career would end if I said what I really thought about the game". Lol scene. :p

Reaction score

cmon its just luck i had transferred LFCs luck to Barca for some days :p :p :p

well looking at JOSE looked as if someone slapped him LOL but still JOSE how can u say what u said thats insulting he might even loose his job for the comments he made on UEFA being involved in this MAN he's really landed himself in hot water.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

And you brand yourself a true scouser? :| Shame on you!

Reaction score

its a joke man its not true LOL see but i got the luck back as we win again and we make poor old hodgson who can only manage a small team as he is doin now days out and we moved from 17 to 6 if we get 5 its an achievement in itself and without relying on few players like previously no reliance on GERRARD,and that traitor of a person TORRES we dont rely on these and whole team tries to play also we found new blood and best of all that also from our own academy got to give credit to STEVE clark and Dalglish who himself was the Youth teams director and helped them he's the Future and the new Bill Shankly in the making and will produce the goods next season and beyond. cant wait for next season !! :p

Reaction score

RED DEVILS FTW!!!! Finally Nibz :D A man utd fan. I thought we were an endangered species :eek: !. Liverpool sucks Barca sucka and no offence REAL MADRID SUCKS THE MOST!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Endangered species? :O MANCHESTER UNITED is the World's Most Popular Football Team!