• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
In all honesty, Di Matteo did not deserve to be sacked. Hiring a former Liverpool manager is another thing.
agreed RDM didn't deserve to be sacked.. but isn't it depressing for a manager, who hasn't managed a game, and there are messages like "RAFA OUT"

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
agreed RDM didn't deserve to be sacked.. but isn't it depressing for a manager, who hasn't managed a game, and there are messages like "RAFA OUT"
That's because he'd said many humiliating things about Chelsea players during his days with Liverpool.

Reaction score
I am also a great lover of sports. Football is my favorite sport game and i love to watch on TV. This is the sport for the whole body fitness.

Reaction score
Arsenal fanz shud have a look at the league table before judging Chelsea fanz. Chelsea are still the Champions of Europe! When was the last time Arsenal won a trophy? :p Think about yourself before talking about us. Chelsea is a great club! However I do feel sorry for D Matteo. Our owner got it wrong this time. But will Arsenal never sack that weird guy? If Wenger was a Chelsea manager we would have sacked him yearz ago. Arsenal should sack their manager if they want to win trophies. :p

Reaction score
^ think about chelsea without roman abrahimovic?
where would they be? championship? league one?
a club does not become great in some 8 years or so.. aresene wenger has made arsenal legendary with that invincibles team.. and arseenal have been performing consistently.. reaching the top 4 every season..
but the time has come when arsene wenger needs to quit.. if he loves the club.
arsenal has become a joke now..
selling their best player to one of their biggest rivals will not help them..
but sacking wenger will create another problem.. i don't think there is anyone who can win trophies with a club who have a very small budget and high expectations.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
MANCHESTER derby tonight.
I hope we avenge our 6-1 home defeat!