• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, sorry man utd fans.. but I found this hilarious... so sharing...

408039_506885086018379_865552094_n.jpg

Reaction score
GUYS PLEASE PRAY FOR RONALDO!!
here is what Mou said after last night's injury..

Mourinho : "Cristiano got subbed off because of the injury.. His eye was bleeding." Cristiano is in danger now.. He can lose his vision. Medical tests going on.

GET WELL SOON RONALDO!!

Reaction score
going on current, i guess dzeko is too good for the bench..

if mancini does not listen to dzeko.. he could well leave this jan or in the next summer transfer window..
Yeah that may happen, but still, dzeko performs when needed and is part of a club that may as well end up winning the league again, so I don't think he would consider the transfer.

Reaction score
dzeko himslef has stated he wants to leave if he's not given enough playing time.. mancini will be a really confused man right now..

Reaction score
Ohkay, then that's difficult! He still can let tevez play in midfield, and dzeko replacing him. Toure Yaya can have a few days off! :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Dzeko and Tevez have no comparison. While I hate him to bits, Tevez is way way better than Dzeko.