• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The better team lost. And as I write this, in utter tears, I feel disgusted to have ever liked Real Madrid or Ronaldo or any other Madrid player for that matter.
I hope they lose it in the quarter-finals and lose it in humiliation.

A proud Man United supporter. And I can proudly say that we lost with dignity and respect. And we humiliated Madrid even in our loss.

Glory Glory Man United!

Reaction score
The better team lost. And as I write this, in utter tears, I feel disgusted to have ever liked Real Madrid or Ronaldo or any other Madrid player for that matter.

A proud Man United supporter. And I can proudly say that we lost with dignity and respect. And we humiliated Madrid even in our loss.

Glory Glory Man United!
RESPECT!!!!!!! - U guys were GR8 indeed........

Reaction score

Glory Glory Man United!
With all due respect, I would say that Madrid were not playing for United. They were playing for themselves. Ronaldo scored for 'his' team. That's how it happens, right?That can't make you hate the team or Ronaldo.
In fact you should be thanking Ramos for the own goal:p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
With all due respect, I would say that Madrid were not playing for United. They were playing for themselves. Ronaldo scored for 'his' team. That's how it happens, right?That can't make you hate the team or Ronaldo.
In fact you should be thanking Ramos for the own goal:p
Give your respect to your team-mates; they need it more than me.
He scored because he paid for it. They scored because they paid for it. I don't need your arguments because right now you are as pathetic to me as Ronaldo, his team-mates and the whole Real Madrid squad.

Reaction score
Give your respect to your team-mates; they need it more than me.
He scored because he paid for it. They scored because they paid for it. I don't need your arguments because right now you are as pathetic to me as Ronaldo, his team-mates and the whole Real Madrid squad.
You are in a state of denial! I can understand...my condition was somewhat similar after Ramos's goal.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You are in a state of denial! I can understand...my condition was somewhat similar after Ramos's goal.

Ramos' goal was because of Welbeck's deflection. Your condition of that time is nowhere near my condition right now.
So just mind your own business and stop quoting my posts.

Reaction score
I felt sorry for Sir Alex because that man had worked harder than anyone for the match. He didn't deserve to lose this match.

But still, I would say HALA MADRID.

Reaction score

Glory Glory Man United!
erm.. this is as good as saying united bribe the refs..
the ref is human man.. i abused him all night long and even in the day and then i realised even he's human..
after the nani blunder.. he came under more pressure and made more blunders (the penalty thing)
anyways.. there is always a next time..
GGMU :)

Reaction score
I felt sorry for Sir Alex because that man had worked harder than anyone for the match. He didn't deserve to lose this match.

But still, I would say HALA MADRID.
Madrid managed to win but Manutd Were super:eek: !!!!!!! Diego lopez dd a good job (Being d shield );)
I hope Madrid can win d champions league :rolleyes:

Reaction score
"The bottom line is that United, along with Chelsea and Manchester City, was not good enough to reach the final eight."

dude seriously?
Doesn't necessarily mean i agree to everything it says. According to me, the red card was a wrong decision. But maybe i'm wrong, that's why i considered reading the article.