• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
313869_10151514330027164_1838005335_n.jpg

"Thank you for a massive and unbelievable reception. I'm happy to win but also sad for Manchester United." - Cristiano Ronaldo

I take my words back. Once a legend, always a legend. CR7 #RESPECT!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Worth giving a thought:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/07/sports/soccer/07iht-soccer07.html

It's just an article and I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone by posting the link.

As for reading articles and giving them a thought, here's one you should give a read: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-decision-to-show-nani-red-card-8521823.html

Summed up in these words:
" Sometimes you cannot control your own fate. Sometimes it is taken away from you. "

Reaction score
“"I'm happy to win but also sad for Manchester United. I didn’t celebrate the goal but I was happy inside. I have a lot of respect for the support that the fans gave me in my six years in Manchester.It is a very strange feeling, a feeling of love, not power. If one day I leave Real Madrid, it will be the same. When I played against Sporting Lisbon I also felt something.I have not spoken to him [NANI] about the sending off. I have not seen him. These things happen in football and are refereeing decisions.
I can’t find any words to explain how I felt tonight. The way the fans treated me made me feel almost shy and dignified, because they treated me as if I have been playing for them…it’s absolutely undescribable. I can’t explain it…but I’m a Madrid-player and I represent the white colours…so I’m happy we’re through and I hope we’ll make it to the final.For the first time in my career I was overcome by emotions and by an environment. I did not feel really comfortable, because there were too many feelings. The ovation at the start of the game made me speechless.”
- Cristiano Ronaldo

oh man plz comeback CR7..

now i'm starting to misss you :(

Viva Ronaldo- the best player right now

Reaction score
Reaction score
313869_10151514330027164_1838005335_n.jpg

"Thank you for a massive and unbelievable reception. I'm happy to win but also sad for Manchester United." - Cristiano Ronaldo

I take my words back. Once a legend, always a legend. CR7 #RESPECT!

I wish I could 'Like' the post a million times because your words that day about 'Ronaldo' pinched my heart.
But now all the pain's gone.:D

Thanx for being fair to him:)

Reaction score
Yea wil see can Barca win After d first leg defeat !!!! :sneaky:
Barca aren't idiots . After the losing 2 Clasicos , they will have a new strategy. so don't think for a second just because milan won once they can do it again.

Reaction score
I think CL is germany's this year........
Munich are simply in thumping form
And Dortmund struggling in league, but incredible in CL till now.....