• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
" Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid and other teams are to be invited to take part in a "Dream Football League" in Qatar. It is reported that a total of 24 teams will be offered up to £150 million to participate in the tournament, which would be held every two years. This figure dwarfs the amount that teams get for taking part in the Champions League - Chelsea got only £47.3 million when they won it. "

DAMN! :O

Reaction score
" Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid and other teams are to be invited to take part in a "Dream Football League" in Qatar. It is reported that a total of 24 teams will be offered up to £150 million to participate in the tournament, which would be held every two years. This figure dwarfs the amount that teams get for taking part in the Champions League - Chelsea got only £47.3 million when they won it. "

Why not UAE ;)

Reaction score

man they r rich*10

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Good game Arsenal, very good game. With no Jack Wilshere on the pitch, the gunners put on a top performance last night.

2-0 to Arsenal at Munich.
3-3 on aggregate.
Bayern Munich through to the quarter final by an away goal. Lucky Bayern Munich. Got away like this in 2010 against us, and now against Arsenal.
Why always Bayern! -.-

Arsene Wenger -I'm sure the gunners will be proud. I never doubted you and your abilities for one second! #Respect.

Reaction score
Anybody watching tonight's europa? I guess "nobody got time foo that"
Anywho Champions league ftw!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Quarter Finals:

Malaga vs Borussia Dortmund
Real Madrid vs Galatasaray
PSG vs Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs Juventus

The winner of (Dortmund vs Malaga) will face the winner of (Real Madrid vs Galatasaray) In the semi final.
And the winner of (Barcelona vs PSG) will face the winner of (Juventus vs Bayern) In the semi final.

BARCA - MADRID final at Wembley. \o/

or maybe Dortmund vs Bayern?

Reaction score
Quarter Finals:

PSG vs Barcelona

The winner of (Dortmund vs Malaga) will face the winner of (Real Madrid vs Galatasaray) In the semi final.
And the winner of (Barcelona vs PSG) will face the winner of (Juventus vs Bayern) In the semi final.

Yea
I want Barca VS RMD finalll but I also want PSG to defeat Barca :sneaky:

Reaction score
Quarter Finals:

PSG vs Barcelona

Dortmund vs Bayern for me!!!!!! Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p