• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Yea But RMD is stringer then Dortmund
I want RMD to win
I want to see PSG 3-1 Barca(W8ng )
even i lyk Real - but Dortmund All the way!!!!!!!!!
thats what i want as well.....but after that display vs Milan - i cant see any team stopping them..... :( :( :(

Reaction score
550058_583442798362607_1303770330_n.jpg

Reaction score
Saw d highlights Everton Defeated City
Manu already have their name on d trophy
why Mancini Keeps repeating we can still win if we win all d games

Reaction score
many descions made by red was wrong for both teams

when united lose and we say the ref ws wrong, everyone knws he ws, u tell us to stop crying and making excuses, but when the same thing happens to others and even if it doesnt, they also cry... so yea, a stop crying u as well

and since u say urself, ref wrong fr both teams = equal treatment, so u cant complain much

at the end of the day, city Lost!

Reaction score
when united lose and we say the ref ws wrong, everyone knws he ws, u tell us to stop crying and making excuses, but when the same thing happens to others and even if it doesnt, they also cry... so yea, a stop crying u as well

and since u say urself, ref wrong fr both teams = equal treatment, so u cant complain much

Yep many of d ref's r brothers these days

Reaction score

abay bhai match key dekh key a zada philosophy mat jhar har jagah emotional hojao