• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
when torres scores a goal u know the feeling

Yes we hate it! Although we loved it once upon a time when he donned the red jersey. He was magneficient and splendid.
TRAITOR! He deserves to be in that lame form he is in. Because he left us. Torres: Youll Always walk Alone!

Reaction score
The injury looked nasty.... It could be a sprain (out for 2 weeks) but also ligaments (for months)
Gotta wait for press conferenced to know more......

tottenham !!!!!!!
There Playmaker ............
so for d next few dayzz we can see how tottenham wil play without Bale:sneaky: (he is likely to leave d club next season)

Reaction score
atleast he won trophies and your club well u know
But is he happy at Chelsea even after winning stuff? Ask him that... He already has said he loved his life at LFC...He admitted that himself and probably regrets his decision.Nor has he gelled well with his team mates at Chelsea as he had that strong partnership with Gerrard. Hes withering at Chelsea and lives under the shadows of Demba Ba, Hazard and Mata. At LFC he was worshipped... And have you ever seen his face now... He seems dejected and miserable. Compare it with the times at Liverpool , he used to burst with excitement, energy and passion.

And about Liverpool, I have to admit theyre terribly inconsistent, but if we analyse more closely, theyre much more improved than last year. And next season, EPL will be more interesting surely... as Liverpool will fight back to reclaim their former glory. Insha Allah.

Reaction score
But is he happy at Chelsea even after winning stuff? Ask him that... He already has said he loved his life at LFC... Hes withering at Chelsea and lives under the shadows of Demba Ba, Hazard and Mata. At LFC he was worshipped... And have you ever seen his face now... He seems dejected and miserable. Compare it with the times at Liverpool , he used to burst with excitement, energy and passion.

And about Liverpool, I have to admit theyre terribly inconsistent, but if we analyse more closely, theyre much more improved than last year. And next season, EPL will be more interesting surely... as Liverpool will fight back to reclaim their former glory. Insha Allah.
but Torres is not a Traitor !!!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes we hate it! Although we loved it once upon a time when he donned the red jersey. He was magneficient and splendid.
TRAITOR! He deserves to be in that lame form he is in. Because he left us. Torres: Youll Always walk Alone!

In football world these days:
Arsenal fans - We will come back next year.
Liverpool fans - Traitor. Torres sucks. He should never have left us.

Same whining fans, just swapped-slogans.

Tkp

Reaction score

for arsenal fans van persie is considered as a traitor
and what should i say about liverfools

Reaction score

Yes I do consider Torres as a traitor... because I put Liverpool over Torres. And there was a time when my whole world revolved around him.
I personally admire one club players like Gerrard, Xavi. Puyol,etc...
So when someone whom we loved someone as important as Torres left Liverpool something I never expected him to, obviously I hated him.
This is something Chelsea fans wont ever understand. Last I heard They were going to sell an amazing loyal player like Lampard.

But now Im over Torres seriously. Weve got Suarez and Sturridge and our brilliant Coutinho!
I think by Torres' sale Liverpool were actually on the receiving end as they got themselves a goal machine: Suarez. whilst Chelsea Im sure Torres is proving to be a really horrid investment! Sometimes I seriously wonder how in the world has a highly temperamental guy like Roman not disposed of Torres!

Plus Im not whining. Just saw the mention of Torres- the traitor after a long while. Im really proud of my club Liverpool no matter what people say.
Theyve got themselves a good team and are currently building round it, albeit their inconsistency if only they could do something about it!

So YNWA