• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
well real madrids president florento wants to sign Madrid and he told he was born to play in Madrid
Yup i think this will be the season where Bale and Suarez will come

You didn't get him. He is referring to your 'Bareth Gale' which actually is 'Gareth Bale'.

Reaction score
15185646_0.JPG

"I wish all of Real Madrid's supporters much happiness in the future. I want to thank many fans for their support, and I respect the criticism of others. I repeat, happiness to all, and above all, good health. Hala Marid!" - Jose Mourinho.

We will miss you and I wish all that happened yesterday in the stadium, didn't have happened.:cry:
Jose Mourinho # RESPECT

Tkp

Reaction score
Bareth Gale? Get well soon from your cricket-fever, Tkp.
sry bro.well hw can i get rid of cricket fever as champions trophy match will start at june 4 and waiting for the IND VS PAK match

Tkp

Reaction score
so whm r u supporting todays match?Brazil vs England
well me support Brazil

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
582055_10150416331889953_697687512_n.jpg

I kind of liked 'bwin' more on those shirts. It was unique to R.Madrid after Milan gave up theirs. 'Fly Emirates' is just very common, and well not so Madrid-ish.

Reaction score
If those reports are true then Real are going to pay some serious money for a player who is too overrated for me - Gareth Bale :p
And even if u think he is not overrated 85 million for someone like him for just showing his class for some part of the BPL season that's like wasting money just for the sake of wasting it !

By the way any Bayern fan here Congrats to you :D

Reaction score
If those reports are true then Real are going to pay some serious money for a player who is too overrated for me - Gareth Bale :p
And even if u think he is not overrated 85 million for someone like him for just showing his class for some part of the BPL season that's like wasting money just for the sake of wasting it !

By the way any Bayern fan here Congrats to you :D

Higuain is leaving, Real Madrid lost Neymar to Barcelona. So in that case, I think having Bale is not a bad decision though I agree that he is being overrated.