• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
ASSALOMO ALLAIKUM,

ARE THERE ANY SOCCER FANS ON XTREMEPAPERS IM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE. :D

WELL TELL ME WHICH INTERNATIONAL TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT AND WHICH EUROPEAN CLUB DO YOU SUPPORT OR WHICH LEAGUE DO YOU WATCH.eg bpl ETC..

of course cuz football is a great game and its not soccerrr!!!

Reaction score
Liverpool F.C. 1 - 2 Arsenal
A great game as usual.
We gave away so many chances. Sturridge missed a lot. Wasted opportunities. And Suarez was a team on his own. Alas he didn't get that penalty! :(
That referee Howard Webb was also annoying.
But still...
I think Liverpool must take this loss as a blessing in disguise and their operation Champions League qualification must be pursued in full swing.
And we really need to improve on two areas: 1. Our away performances. 2. Suarez's goal drought must simply end (He really must, must win the Golden Boot)

Anyways we showed much more character than Arsenal at Anfield. And this win, Gunners may term it as revenge but seriously a 5-1 win for a 2-1 win. It might have been a victory but Revenge not really (according to me).

On the other hand, I'm glad City won.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Liverpool F.C. 1 - 2 Arsenal
A great game as usual.
We gave away so many chances. Sturridge missed a lot. Wasted opportunities. And Suarez was a team on his own. Alas he didn't get that penalty! :(
That referee Howard Webb was also annoying.
But still...
I think Liverpool must take this loss as a blessing in disguise and their operation Champions League qualification must be pursued in full swing.
And we really need to improve on two areas: 1. Our away performances. 2. Suarez's goal drought must simply end (He really must, must win the Golden Boot)

Anyways we showed much more character than Arsenal at Anfield. And this win, Gunners may term it as revenge but seriously a 5-1 win for a 2-1 win. It might have been a victory but Revenge not really (according to me).

On the other hand, I'm glad City won.
it's a blessing in disguise i feel
lfc now have just the premier league to concentrate on- no domestic or continental cup distractions

Reaction score
Ozil once again misses penalty ....the red card ....two penalties missed so much drama n action last night .........But Bayern got the vital two goals ...flamini should have done better with covering muller ..

Reaction score
Liverpool 3 - 0 Southampton
Revenge at last. Although I feel for S'oton... they've been great this season.
So it couldn't get any better.... Suarez scores (finally), a clean sheet, the defence is finally seeming to tick... Arsenal losing, and we're second now (for the time being)
I so totally love our attack. :X3:
Hope we can beat a lousy Man Utd (quoting Van Persie :p ) on 16th! Till then LFC fans can dream and walk on...
YNWA.

Reaction score
7552__2527__kiss.jpg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! We won!! Manchester United 0 - 3 Liverpool FC
Steven Gerrard...... way to go Captain.... celebrations reminded every scouser of 2009 ...:love: Too bad he missed the third.:barefoot: But Suarez just atoned for that miss!
Only two United players seemed to be in the game last night, De Gea, and Rafael (who was shockingly not sent off :mad:)
Moyes is indeed a Football genius!:D

This week could not get better...
We win..... Spurs fall even more behind..... and Chelsea lose and two blues are red carded :LOL:

Last edited:
Reaction score
at160314alfc-7-6838965.jpg
This picture just epitomizes the relief and joy of every Scouser after ending the Old Trafford hoodoo after five years.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Reaction score
we lost against aston villa just to make them happy cum and play with us we will show u the real meaning of playing
Bi6shXvCIAAjOD8.png
Yeah looking forward to that game at Anfield. So far this season, we've totally trolled every top PL team except for City and Chelshi. And I hope we can do the same to them.

Reaction score
i dont think with aguero back in city and torres & hazard back in chelsea it really looks tough
Not going to argue but so what... both games are going to be at Anfield. And this season it's been a fortress since we lost only once and drew once at home.
Ageuro and Hazard are a threat no doubt, but Torres....Are you kidding me? :eek:
Btw we've got SAS. So get yourself a blanket :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
1912216_10152036211298581_510226007_n.jpg

OH ROBIN VAN PERSIEEEEEE!
OHHHH ROBIN VAN PERSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
FIRST EVER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HATTRICK FOR RVP.
FIRST EVER UNITED PLAYER'S HAT-TRICK IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKHOUT STAGE.

HAPPINESSS IS.. . TRUE HAPPINESS IS MANCHESTER UNITED OVERTURNING A 2-0 DEFICIT AFTER 30 YEARS AND SILENCING ALL ITS HATERS!
SO HAPPY I HARDLY BELIEVE IT!
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY, HERE WE COME!

A 2-0 deficit overturned after 30 years.
FIRST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL SINCE 2011.
MOYES AND UNITED HATERS, IN YOUR FACES!

Reaction score

HAPPINESSS IS.. . TRUE HAPPINESS IS MANCHESTER UNITED OVERTURNING A 2-0 DEFICIT AFTER 30 YEARS!!!

Congratulations! :)

Reaction score

FIRST EVER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HATTRICK FOR RVP.
FIRST EVER UNITED PLAYER'S HAT-TRICK IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKHOUT STAGE.

HAPPINESSS IS.. . TRUE HAPPINESS IS MANCHESTER UNITED OVERTURNING A 2-0 DEFICIT AFTER 30 YEARS AND SILENCING ALL ITS HATERS!

Finally Moyes and Manu fans have something to cheer about xD

Reaction score
A MUST READ
"If Mourinho, Rodgers and Moyes reach 1000 games (don't laugh), how would they celebrate? Surely not like this..." :p xD

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mourinho-rodgers-moyes-reach-1000-3261832

I wen nuts laughing at the punchline at the end of the paragraph about Moyes. Doesn't matter....All the teams are above us.:eek:

And the Southampton boss' translator was hilarious. :giggle:
And Mourinho was as expected.... 1 game left 4 points clear off the top ... we're not in the title race.... thats so Mourinho!!
And one on Klopp was EPIC.... 6000+ players sold to Bayern!!! I simply can't stop laughing....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited: