• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Champions League Quarterfinals draw:
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund
Chelsea vs PSG
Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Man U is so going down!!!!!:LOL::D
Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG can all make it through......(y)

Reaction score
Typical Manchester United fan who is intentionally oblivious to the fantastic football the Reds are playing this season.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I know what our players do and not do. So, there's no need for me to read that useless junk.

At least they don't dive when they are in 2-0 lead. And best of all, our legends, players and fans have the nerve to criticize it openly, unlike you scousers, who just go on with it like nothing's happened. Last year it was Suarez. Now it's Sturridge. So much for SAS and their 'fantastic' football.

Reaction score
That is not Useless junk. They are all facts. And its true. Januzaj is a greater diver than Sturridge.
And btw I stick to this view that Sturridge was "anticipating the contact" rather than with the intention to deliberately deceive the official."
That's what BR said and I believe him as all scousers do.

And btw Suarez is a way more improved player than last year (in terms of conduct on the pitch)
And yeah I know SAS dont go on well with rivals, so we might as well stop arguing.