• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Man Utd sign Ander Herrera. Good signing, slightly overpriced in my opinion (especially with guys like Fabregas, Kroos sold in this price range) but still a competent MF for Manchester United after a long time.

Reaction score
BrE17rpIAAEIfyk.jpg:large

Reaction score
I don't think so. I mean, he really missed it. And football is not cricket, you know.

Hmm but in the match of belgium argentina, dont know if you remember but the referee was being too harsh on belgium
Algeria was really out of their limits and kept making fouls that the referee just waived off
Whereas belgium was playing in the most sober way possible and yet kept getting the whistle from the referee

Reaction score
Hmm but in the match of belgium argentina, dont know if you remember but the referee was being too harsh on belgium
Algeria was really out of their limits and kept making fouls that the referee just waived off
Whereas belgium was playing in the most sober way possible and yet kept getting the whistle from the referee
Belgium and Argentina are to play on the 5th. I think you meant Switzerland instead of Belgium

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Neur: Too damn good.
Hummels: Beast.
Rodriguez: No words. Too good, talented and passionate. I really hope he wins the golden boot!

Neymar, out of the World Cup with a broken vertebra. Brazil and this world cup surely won't be the same without him!
The World cup just lost two of its best players so far. Such a shame!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Van Gaal, an absolute genius. Cant wait for next season to start! :D