• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Not cool, man.
You are a Chelsea fan and consider A.Cole as a world class player, and I haven't judged you for that. So, you shouldn't judge others, too, because honestly, Chelsea didn't even have any fans before 2003. Just saying.

And welcome fellow United supporter! Good to have you here!

Yeah, that looked a little unprofessional. Sorry about that new dude. So what's your team on FIFA?

Reaction score
African teams have done pretty well(better than what I expected at least). Algeria totally bossed Korea. Asian teams, on the other hand, have been poor(Japan especially).

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
10491125_10152299362144821_8788235894743632139_n.jpg

A beautiful career comes to an end with a beautiful goal. He will surely be missed on the international stage.

Reaction score
Yeah, that looked a little unprofessional. Sorry about that new dude. So what's your team on FIFA?
I was mot bragging :) it was just that some people start bashing that u never play football so u dont know anything blah blah shit
And seriously ashley cole :p damn i liked him when he was 24-28 something in between i considered him better then evra :)
And about bale neymar thing iam not a fan of either of them and i meant like at this moment not talking about future or something u should read with ur eyes not balls :)
Fhm is Football manager 2014 and football manager handheld 2014 ill share my screenshot and
u cannot play matches like in fifa but pure manager :)
And i have 3 -careers been playing it since fifa 06 on ps2 :)
With bayern Manutd and real madrid

Reaction score
I was mot bragging :) it was just that some people start bashing that u never play football so u dont know anything blah blah shit
And seriously ashley cole :p damn i liked him when he was 24-28 something in between i considered him better then evra :)
And about bale neymar thing iam not a fan of either of them and i meant like at this moment not talking about future or something u should read with ur eyes not balls :)
Fhm is Football manager 2014 and football manager handheld 2014 ill share my screenshot and
u cannot play matches like in fifa but pure manager :)
And i have 3 -careers been playing it since fifa 06 on ps2 :)
With bayern Manutd and real madrid

Wow, another FM man here. I am not alone. :D

And yeah, Cole. He's way better than Baines who hasn't played a CL match even.

Reaction score
I still don't understand why is Paulinho starting for Brazil. He's done almost nothing in all the group matches.

He won't start now - Scolari has finally seen sense. Fernandinho was immense in his 45 mins runout. He should have seen it earlier and benched Hulk too, also not leave Filipe Luis back home.

Reaction score
Luis Suarez is a proper disgrace to the game. What an awful player, completely disrespectful. If Liverpool keep him now then I will lose all the respect. I guess SAF was right when he said that he is a disgrace to Liverpool - he is. Everyone said how he is matured now, but the first time that they chips were down, he became an animal again. Complete disgrace. 15-20 game ban for him, nothing less. And the fact he actually dived after that, sick. Just sick. What a horrible player.

I so hope Uruguay get owned 6-0 in their game, and they will be without him.

Gerrard and Cavani don't deserve such a classless player like him in the team.

Reaction score
On the game, Marchisio just let his team down. What an awful decision.. Awful redcard to put his team into a spot of bother. No need for that. It's a shame that this was the last WC game of such brilliant players like Pirlo and Buffon.

Reaction score
Wow, another FM man here. I am not alone. :D

And yeah, Cole. He's way better than Baines who hasn't played a CL match even.
Lol i kinda agree baines should not be there but cole :p
Although i only know that England ahould put roomey in every simgle game :p he is awesome ahahhaha
Suarez bite was just soo not something i was expecting lol i thought he changed hahahahha
What a worldcup its turning out
I fell sorry for balotelli i like his skill and the match was good :)

Reaction score
Lol i kinda agree baines should not be there but cole :p
Although i only know that England ahould put roomey in every simgle game :p he is awesome ahahhaha
Suarez bite was just soo not something i was expecting lol i thought he changed hahahahha
What a worldcup its turning out
I fell sorry for balotelli i like his skill and the match was good :)

Then who do you want? Kieran Gibbs? Maybe he should replace Hart. Wonderful save against Chelsea by Gibbs. ;)

Reaction score
Luis Suarez banned for 9 Uruguay matches.

Luis Suarez banned for four months from ALL football activity. This means no preseason, 9 Premier League, 3 CL and some Capital One Cup matches misses. He cannot enter a FOOTBALL STADIUM in this time.

Can possibly be 10 PL games if Suarez appeals which allows him to play Round of 16 against Colombia.

Appeal can lead to increase of ban - if it is deemed frivolous.

Suarez will have missed 34 games for #LFC through suspension yet never received a red card.

Liverpool cannot sell Luis Suarez during the 4-month ban as it includes an "administrative" (transfers) suspension as well. #LFC

Reaction score
Luis Suarez banned for 9 Uruguay matches.

Luis Suarez banned for four months from ALL football activity. This means no preseason, 9 Premier League, 3 CL and some Capital One Cup matches misses. He cannot enter a FOOTBALL STADIUM in this time.

Can possibly be 10 PL games if Suarez appeals which allows him to play Round of 16 against Colombia.

Appeal can lead to increase of ban - if it is deemed frivolous.

Suarez will have missed 34 games for #LFC through suspension yet never received a red card.

Liverpool cannot sell Luis Suarez during the 4-month ban as it includes an "administrative" (transfers) suspension as well. #LFC
Well he could play like this
o-luis-suarez-570.jpg

and then even get an award:
meme-suarez6.jpg