• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

If Iniesta and Xavi are there, they don't need him!

Reaction score

Fabregas would be a good addition to the near perfect squad of barcelona. They'll need to replace Xavi in 2-3 years time, and Fabregas would be the perfect successor to the mid-field throne at Camp Nou. The 2-3 years would be enough for Fabregas to get accustomed to the Spanish game, plus he already gets along with most of the squad.

Reaction score

hamidali391 said:
Fabregas would be a good addition to the near perfect squad of barcelona. They'll need to replace Xavi in 2-3 years time, and Fabregas would be the perfect successor to the mid-field throne at Camp Nou. The 2-3 years would be enough for Fabregas to get accustomed to the Spanish game, plus he already gets along with most of the squad.

Yup but Madrid also show some interest in him but MR wenger says CESC goes only if 50 million pounds are offered !! it wont be difficult for both of them to give this money !! 8) 8)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHA 50 million.
In Wenger's dreaaaaamsss!

Reaction score

yeAH MADE ME do this too :ROFLMAO:
anyways i guess they wont let go of him like MU did for ronaldo a season before he left !!

Reaction score

some headlines !!

1.Chelsea and Inter Milan have joined Barcelona in the scramble to sign unhappy Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas.

2.Carlos Tevez has put his Eastlands future in doubt once again after admitting he hates living in Manchester.

3.Manchester United are ready to offer Sunderland boss Steve Bruce a cash-plus-players package to rival Liverpool for talented youngster Jordan Henderson. :( :x

4.Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish will offer to pay Jordan Henderson four times his Sunderland salary in a desperate bid to hijack the England starlet's expected switch to Manchester United this summer.

5.Arsene Wenger has cancelled his summer holidays to mastermind the rebuilding of Arsenal as he prepares for the possible exits of Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Andrey Arshavin.

6.Wesley Sneijder has flown to California to decide on a £30million move to either Manchester United or Manchester City.

7.Aston Villa have made Carlo Ancelotti their number one target to succeed Gerard Houllier. :lol:

8.Manchester United and Barcelona are going head-to-head for Chilean wing wizard Alexis Sanchez. ( Alexis Sanchez less teams ) :lol:

Well i wrote some these are a lot any ways enjoy !! :p :crazy: :crazy:

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
some headlines !!

1.Chelsea and Inter Milan have joined Barcelona in the scramble to sign unhappy Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas.

2.Carlos Tevez has put his Eastlands future in doubt once again after admitting he hates living in Manchester.

3.Manchester United are ready to offer Sunderland boss Steve Bruce a cash-plus-players package to rival Liverpool for talented youngster Jordan Henderson. :( :x

4.Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish will offer to pay Jordan Henderson four times his Sunderland salary in a desperate bid to hijack the England starlet's expected switch to Manchester United this summer.

5.Arsene Wenger has cancelled his summer holidays to mastermind the rebuilding of Arsenal as he prepares for the possible exits of Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Andrey Arshavin.

6.Wesley Sneijder has flown to California to decide on a £30million move to either Manchester United or Manchester City.

7.Aston Villa have made Carlo Ancelotti their number one target to succeed Gerard Houllier. :lol:

8.Manchester United and Barcelona are going head-to-head for Chilean wing wizard Alexis Sanchez. ( Alexis Sanchez less teams ) :lol:

Well i wrote some these are a lot any ways enjoy !! :p :crazy: :crazy:
THANKS FOR THE HEAD LINES DUDE!

Reaction score

actually u can read ur self these all and other ones just search google and find daily star,daily mail,the sun and other like telegraph and many more ull find lots of stuff !!

Reaction score

hhhh im prfere spain and laliga and i love real madrid
wht about you whos ur best and andtah liga u watch and the european club

Reaction score

well u can check my best and the league i watch on the first page of this thread !!

Well i never asked this question before but now i will or if i did i never remember it anyways just answer it !! :p

Well guys whats ur favourite international team !!
mine was SPAIN before the WC began and i was happy to see them win it !!
Secondarily i support the english team but it always loses so its just one heck of a team
so whats urs !!! ???

Reaction score

So it looks as Hiddink is again goin to be Chelsea manger :x and after becoming the manager he is preparing to hijack MU target Sneijder to London !! :p
Guus Hiddink has sparked the first transfer war of the summer by telling Roman Abramovich to to steal Wesley Sneijder from under the noses of Manchester United.

Manchester United are set to treble Javier Hernandez's wages to £75,000 a week to keep Real Madrid at bay. :lol:

Barcelona are hitting Arsenal with a cheeky double whammy in their latest bid for Cesc Fabregas - they've offered less money and will ask for a buy-out clause if Thiago Alcantara is part of the dealBarcelona are hitting Arsenal with a cheeky double whammy in their latest bid for Cesc Fabregas - they've offered less money and will ask for a buy-out clause if Thiago Alcantara is part of the deal. ( this is interesting !)

Liverpool have been told Jordan Henderson is theirs - for £20million. ( :Yahoo!: )

Liverpool will swoop for Blackburn's Phil Jones - after netting Jordan Henderson in the next 48 hours. :)

HAVE FUNNNNN !!

Reaction score

is jose marinhio leaving madrid?? if so then to which club is he going to? i hate his attitude!!!! :x

Reaction score

its not yet confirmed man he is leaving or not there is speculation by newspapers thats all !!

Reaction score

salamzzzzzzzz
lfc fa here
mad abt gerrard suarez n carrol although feel the same abt torres
lol!!!!!!!!!
m red for evaaa!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

why abt torres i hate himee traitor person whatever others say i hate him more then ever and im actually happy that goin to chelsea meant nothing he won no trophy what so ever and soon in next season he will be thinking abt his decision which obviously is wrong anyways HENDErson is a RED now !!

Reaction score

hey i meant i feel just like u
iwas sayin
"torres, v hate u now coz we loved u so much then"
of course he is a lying greedy judas

Reaction score

joelfc789 said:
iwas sayin

yup correct so what do u make of our new signing !!

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
joelfc789 said:
iwas sayin

yup correct so what do u make of our new signing !!
henderson...
i think if kenny n stevie uide him cool.....
but in epl he cud be lost
hes only 20 n dat amt...wow....
dunno if hed stay in lfc aslong as stevie but if hes loyal then quite a replacemnt 2 gerrard
id like to see bojan n jeffren in red....... :good:

Reaction score

Excuse me man. That amount of money for a player that only has one International cap for 3 lions and we all knew how dismal he was that night against France. Liverpool cud have bought a player better than Henderson with that money. Havin said that , Henderson might be the player of the season , who knows.,,. so Fingers crossed ,.,. lets just see. Similarly , i dont know why we have signed Phil Jones. We need a full back desperately , not a CB,.,. Get Luka ,.. leave Sneidjer

Reaction score

i think even Modric is over rated by press there is nothing that awesome abt him but u MUFC really need a replacement for SCHOLES so any would do but spurs i think would only leave him with tonnes of cash not easy Sniejder would be a much easy target to get !!! :D
anyways more players to come and MUFC are supposedly linked with Nasri signing !!