• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

I would so like to have Nasri.

Reaction score

Wenger the biggest threat "" I want money "" he says in his unique voice try to recall it !!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Screw Nasri then. We are better off with Modric' and even better with Sneidjer!

Reaction score

some newspapers report that Phil Jones the player from Blackburn i guess his move is delayed due to a cash row :D ..... !

Reaction score

Modric is not overrated. He is a midfield maestro. Just see what he brings to the United team . Already played in England and did a terrific job given that he is not the most powerful player in the premiership , which means he will be well adapted to the game in England. Already played in champions league as well,.,. a Croatian International plus a tireless worker with no egos involved. I wud have him all day long at OT. Nasri is a very good player as well.,.,.,. so it's between Nasri and Modric , most probably Modric.,.,. and we shud have Sanchez instead of going for Young ,.,. in place of Phil Jones i wud rather have a full back in the shape of Fabio Coentrao

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Goodness :shock:
Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City on £150million and £400,000 a week! :shock: :shock:
Ronaldo has some other conditions as well which include the Captain's band of the Club and getting the Number 7 shirt (currently worn by James Milner). :shock:
This rumor (or whatever) really SHOCKED me. :shock:

Reaction score

if this happens then it will definately prove that CR cares more about money then about the club which he plays for selfish !!!!!

Reaction score

yup it looks like it but anyways fingers crossed !!

Reaction score

hey if CR7 can be paid a 100million bucks n more why cant henderson be paid a 5th ? isnt he even a 5th of a player CR7 is ???????? sorry but im reaaly not fond of CR7..hope nibz doesnt go crazy. No offense
yes buddy datz how da transfer market is today .i read an article wich said lfc did quite a bargain for henderson esp in the kinda market these days
as for getting better players i agree da kid lacks experience but im still with the club for investing in young talent
theyre young , full of zeal and spirit. aggresive n impetuous.... datz wat we want not slump n hopeless n lifeless like that el nino
theyre promisin especially when we want as big as the champs league
furthermore many anfield legends have tipped him to have an amazing career at lfc n stevie gee himself called him the next gerrard. well but i do agree its quite a risk the reds took... lets hope he meets our standards
also we arent signing jones. he snubbed us.
but da bad part mereiles n maxi might leavin . i like him . hes quite impressive. he did prove it last season.......n also were close 2 signing adam n probably downing.........
n yes Y.N.W.A.

Reaction score

THE ABOVE REPLY IS TO SCOUSERLFC .SORRY IFORGOT........TO QUOTE U

Reaction score

yup i know man, one Mu fans not Nibz i remember that for sure said that u bought Henderson for 20 million pounds he is too overrated now just tell me who bought P.Jones for 17 million and more when he is too overrated !!!
its useless to say this u even see that now a days transfers only occur with exchange of large sums of money u can see this even the relegated clubs acknowledge this just look at west ham they could easily give Parker for 3 or 4 million but they want 10 for him and C.Adam of blackpool.
u could say that they are stars of the club but these clubs suffer such losses that they have to repay these losses somehow and have to sell there stars like A.young went from watford to A.Villa for a small sum of money these clubs want money seriously and askin a higher price they might be playing on there luck as the deal might not go ahead but now days they are not afraid so u see !!

Reaction score

yes,
Favourite international team : Spain, England
fAVOURITE EUROPEN CLUB: Liverpool FC

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Reaction score

LOL,

yeah finally some influx of YNWA fans instead of devilians !!! :p

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
yup i know man, one Mu fans not Nibz i remember that for sure said that u bought Henderson for 20 million pounds he is too overrated now just tell me who bought P.Jones for 17 million and more when he is too overrated !!!
its useless to say this u even see that now a days transfers only occur with exchange of large sums of money u can see this even the relegated clubs acknowledge this just look at west ham they could easily give Parker for 3 or 4 million but they want 10 for him and C.Adam of blackpool.
u could say that they are stars of the club but these clubs suffer such losses that they have to repay these losses somehow and have to sell there stars like A.young went from watford to A.Villa for a small sum of money these clubs want money seriously and askin a higher price they might be playing on there luck as the deal might not go ahead but now days they are not afraid so u see !!
hey buddy im really sorry but i cant make out wat u wrote ..sorry again
r u supposing me for a man u fan...cut it off there
i m a true red
look we may have diff views abt henderson
aftr all diff ppl diff views
anyways hi 2 da new red fan here
glad 2 know
were 3 reds here
n well even i support Spain here......lol
Y.N.W.A.

Reaction score

^ So are you or are you not a Man U fan? I'm confused.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

That Y.N.W.A says it all -.-
S/he's a Scouser!

Reaction score

of course i am an lfc fan for life n m proud 2 be 1. :O:
cant u see my name
i jus didnt get it why scouserlfc got so mad ......i was just continuin da discussion abt lfc's new signing jordan henderson
my mistake i know.......i wrote it out of context nso he too obviously replied outta context
anyways i really dont want 2 start on ppl assumin me 2 be a man utd fan..........jeezzzzzzz(no offense 2 anyone)i reaaly dont like them.......
so pls 2 end it all should i start typing lfc chants , guys?????

Reaction score

-.- What ever happened to all the Man U fans in the world?

Reaction score

arlery said:
-.- What ever happened to all the Man U fans in the world?

United fans are special coz they support and get behind their team. And special people are Rare. United forever