• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Well since ur a die hard MU fan who do u think shud replace him,the special one or someone else ! ! ! !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ I know LOTA fans like you. Soon, very soon you will be Man City fan. I bet!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
^ I know LOTA fans like you. Soon, very soon you will be Man City fan. I bet!
youve got it all wrong dude!!! :lol: it was in 2008 when i started to watch football and my favourite team back then was Barca and is still Barca!!! win lose or draw it just doesnt affect me or in other words...I WONT CHANGE MY FAVOURITE! I HAVE SUPPORTED BARCA FROM THE START AND WILL CONTINUE SUPPORTING IT TILL THE END INSHALLAH!!!! AND STOP SAYING IM A LOTA YOU DEVIL!!!!!! :x :x if i was a LOTA my international favourites wouldnt be GERMANY AND SPAIN...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Ever since then Barca is on top, you Glory Hunter. You started watching football in 2008 and here I'm wasting my time on you.

And one other OBVIOUS sign of a LOTA fan is that he can admire another team but can never call himself a fan of the TWO D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T INTERNATIONAL TEAMS.

Barcelona my FOOT.

Reaction score

then why do you support argentina as well????? ufff im just wasting my time on you! you think im a lota fan so go ahead and think because it doesnt affect me one bit and barca was not on top in 2010 champions league so doesnt it mean i should support inter since they were on top if i was a lota fan??? but no i supported Barca!! and this proves im not a glory hunter or a lota....your just jealous from us Barca fans because our favourite and beloved team barcelona is on top and beat ManU twice in the CL finals!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Are your posts pure troll, or do you actually believe all of carp you spew? (Yes, carp)

I don't *think* you are LOTA fan; I *believe* you are a LOTA fan.

Jealous? Me? of you? Come on Glory Hunter. I have a thing called LIFE. I suggest you go get one.

Reaction score

Aoa. Wow, this is a full fledged war, calm down bro's. Its a game, Chill.

Reaction score

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Anyways, moving on we finally have matches this weekend..
Arsenal vs swansea today... should be nice to see the new guys play.. :)

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Are your posts pure troll, or do you actually believe all of the carp you spew? (Yes, carp)

Jealous? Me? of you? Come on Glory Hunter. I have a thing called LIFE. I suggest you go get one.
oh i already have a thing called LIFE but I hope i could say the same about you! 8) and yes you are jealous of us! your jealous of us barca fans because barca kicks ManU's a** any day of the week!! :x :x and your the one spilling all that CARP by saying im a glory hunter!!

Reaction score

alphabravocharlie said:
a game?? :shock: football??? :shock: :shock: no brother! football is for me more than just a game!!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

princemaazthefinal said:
Nibz said:
Are your posts pure troll, or do you actually believe all of the carp you spew? (Yes, carp)

oh i already have a thing called LIFE but I hope i could say the same about you! 8) and yes you are jealous of us! your jealous of us barca fans because barca kicks ManU's a** any day of the week!! :x :x and your the one spilling all that CARP by saying im a glory hunter!!

I was half way through typing a sensible, well worded reply when I realised you're a twat and it wasn't worth the hassle.
BARCELONA MY FOOT!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

I admire your courage. You go offline the moment I give a reply and view my post as a guest! Wow. How do you do this?

Reaction score

Nibz said:
I admire your courage. You go offline the moment I give a reply and view my post as a guest! Wow. How do you do this?
who said i go offline?? :shock: :shock: im just kinda busy and angry at the same moment because of some personal reasons....sorry if i said something wrong and you got offended by it...im just XTREMELY pissed of at the moment because of my personal issues!

Reaction score

and yes i deserve to be called a twat after the things ive said but you see ive finall regained my senses since i was pissed off earlier! nevertheless that was a stupid yet a funny argument!

Reaction score

LOL a typical fight u can find more if u go back in the pages !!

MEANWHILE LFC lost to stoke :( :( :( :(
how many chances we had all thrown down the drain,nevertheless no one ever said that we will win the title or anything,well top 4 looks the best we can do now ! ~

Reaction score

yeah i saw the match...i dnt know what lfc was doin? how can they miss so many chances?? while arsenal won from swansea 1-0 and chelsea won from i forgot which team :p 2-1..