• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

Nibz said:
Excuse me? Don't force me to start an argument again, please.
Still you lied. :x

Dude im a human and not a kind of a person who can predict correct scores and future events,this is not what i was made for,my maker knows all this not me i just tried to predict. :D :lol:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You make predictions after the match. SHEER SCOUSERY! :p

Reaction score

Yea em a veryyyyy big fan of football :)
My favorite is FC BARCELONA ... & hate Man UTD !!
And in international teams I support Spain :)
:p

Reaction score

For all Man Utd fans ... you must be quite entertained upon your 6-1 defeat by the hands of Man City
Hahahah :D :Yahoo!: :lol:

Reaction score

All Barcelona fans must watch the match between Barca and Real Zaragoza on 20th Nov at 12:00 a.m :O:

Reaction score

just wait linkin park its time for NIBZ baclash :D :lol: (dont take it serious ) :D :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
just wait linkin park its time for NIBZ baclash :D :lol: (dont take it serious ) :D :p
yeah.. he's really good at those... let's hope the awkward moment when Nibz can't think of a backlash doesn't come.... :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

linkinpark said:
For all Man Utd fans ... you must be quite entertained upon your 6-1 defeat by the hands of Man City
Go post these old stats somewhere else; this thread is for new updates ONLY :)
But seriously, is the amount Man Shitty spent (around 400 million pounds) on players really worth a derby win? I don't think so. You give me this much money and I bet I will bring more trophies than Mancini did in his three years time.
AND 25 - 1. How does this sound? Entertaining, yes? This is the time taken by Man Shitty to win a single trophy.

Coming to your favourite team. Xavi & Iniesta are soon gonna retire. Messi is nothing without them. Barcelona's heydays will be over. You, lotay fans, will become die-hard Man City (sorry, Man Shitty) fans. End of story.

Thanks and Barca my foot.

Reaction score

Nibz said:
linkinpark said:
But seriously, is the amount Man Shitty spent (around 400 million pounds) on players really worth a derby win? I don't think so. You give me this much money and I bet I will bring more trophies than Mancini did in his three years time.
AND 25 - 1. How does this sound? Entertaining, yes? This is the time taken by Man Shitty to win a single trophy.

Coming to your favourite team. Xavi & Iniesta are soon gonna retire. Messi is nothing without them. Barcelona's heydays will be over. You, lotay fans, will become die-hard Man City (sorry, Man Shitty) fans. End of story.

:ROFLMAO: I was wondering when you'd show up. As for barcelona, yeah i think it has reached its peak and its decline is bound to come eventually [strange how messi is only a good barcelona player and not a good Argentinian player unlike most other great players, isn't it :wink: ]

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ EXACTLY. My point :friends:
Let me tell you, until oil runs out and clubs like Man Shitty and Barca-My-Foot stop throwing these huge amounts at any player who just kicks a ball for 200 million pounds a week, football is going to get worse and worse. There will only be LOTAY fans left. No suspense in this game. Nothing.

P.S Who knows, they can even 'BUY' a match. Those sheikhs, I tell you.

Reaction score

Nibz said:
linkinpark said:

Hahaha I guess you're quite good at "IRONY" .. :p
Well yeah that's a fact that they're gonna retire but who says that Messi is nothing without them o_O
To assist Messi there are some stars remaining like David Villa & Fabregas...
Also Iniesta and Xavi gonna retire but still there space can be fulfilled by Thiago and Afellay !!!
And we have got quite good players in youth academy e.g Bojan .. :)
Finally we ain't LOTAS we would always remain loyal to Barca .. and would never support Shitty or Man Divided :p
BTW which team do you support ???

Reaction score

alphabravocharlie said:
Nibz said:
linkinpark said:

:ROFLMAO: I was wondering when you'd show up. As for barcelona, yeah i think it has reached its peak and its decline is bound to come eventually [strange how messi is only a good barcelona player and not a good Argentinian player unlike most other great players, isn't it :wink: ]
Yeah I agree because the whole squad isn't much skilled .. we only have Messi and Tevez who have some experience !!
So if this is the case my question is why Rooney gets THUSSS in England or Ronaldo in Portugal ??
The game depends upon whole team not just a single BEING !! :crazy:

Reaction score

okay fellows nice argument, but man shitty have u heard have losses more than a 130 million pounds PHEW i wonder what i cud do with that !
Yeah NIbz is right the Sheikhs although will soon become tired of buying clubs as they always suffer losses and that ull soon see the man shitty sheikh leaving if they dont win anything this year as he will have losses as big as all the water on the earth ! :D :p

Reaction score

yeah :D
Well who cares about Man Shitty ?? :p
Man Shitty has only got Nasri and Aguero as key players ... and people have started saying that they have become a strong team :D
What I guess is that in future if they keep on buying players like this they wouldn't have enough revenue to even design their kits and to buy shoes :D :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

linkinpark said:
BTW which team do you support ???
M-A-N-C-H-E-S-T-E-R U-N-I-T-E-D, duh.

linkinpark said:
And we have got quite good players in youth academy e.g Bojan .. :)
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! You say that you're not a LOTA fan; Bojan plays for AS Roma now.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

On a different note.. arsenal won 2-1 norwich cty.. van persie scoring both of em..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Chelsea lost :D
Mancheaty won :x
MANCHESTER UNITED beat Swansea :Yahoo!:

Barca-myfoot ( :O: ) and Real Madrid ( :Yahoo!: ) both won =)

Reaction score

HEHEHE CHELSEA LOST,even with that 50 million pound trash in there team and that MErieles,AVB u arent suited to the BPL go back to ur PORTO u were better there.

Abrahimovichs friend Guus Hiddink is free in these days as Turkey sacked him so u might see him replacing AVB in summer but it looks unlikely right now !

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Chelsea lost :D
Mancheaty won :x
MANCHESTER UNITED beat Swansea :Yahoo!:

Barca-myfoot ( :O: ) and Real Madrid ( :Yahoo!: ) both won =)
well as I said earlier em not a LOTA at all .. The fact is that I appeared in november exams so before 3-4 months I left all football and games etc . . So thats why i wasn't updated with this fact & also now school exams are going on so no time at all for football !
But i know that i am not a LOTA ... Even if u'll ask me about my favourite even after 30years it would be Barcelona!!

And btw we have defeated you manchester dividends twice !!! Salute to Dividends who won against Swansea but cant win against Man City :p :D

Reaction score
Manchester Divided is just having some strength due to tactics of uncle alex and striking skills of Rooney
When both will retire then whole this Divided would be extinct and would become a loser !!!
:yahoo!: :p