• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AND WE WON :D A CHAMPIONS COME BACK :D
Wins for Liverpool and Arsenal, too :]

EL-CLASICO - CAN'T WAIT!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Sanchez, Villa, Thiago, Afellay, Pedro, Fabregas, Abidal, Puyol, Pique. . GOD UNENDING TALENT.

Reaction score
^LOL
well u see they are strengthening now because im pretty sure XAVI and INIESTA will soon be over and new people will be require the way CESC played i see him taking there place and lets see who fills Iniesta's place.ANd yeah awesome win FOR BARCA !

FOR BPL watch the RVP goal awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its more then that just watch it if u havent ! :D :D :D :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Jee, I have seen it. My favourite for Golden Boot this season ;)

Reaction score
yup im sure if he stays fit and good and also doesnt go anywhere ARSENAL can see themselves go 4th for good !

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Sanchez, Villa, Thiago, Afellay, Pedro, Fabregas, Abidal, Puyol, Pique. . GOD UNENDING TALENT.

on your head forever

3 - 1 in your face :ROFLMAO: :lol: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :evil: :evil: :crazy: :crazy: =@ =@ :O: :O:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Oh shut up, you loudmouth. We still have a game in hand.

Reaction score
I hate this Chelsea winning against Man c i wanted a draw and that arrogant AVB,first he tries to fight with the media and Alan Pardew and then he tells his players to involve him in their celeberations and then he says he never told the players anything abt doing this. LIAR !!
it seems he cant manage the pressure of BPL !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
I hate this Chelsea winning against Man c i wanted a draw and that arrogant AVB,first he tries to fight with the media and Alan Pardew and then he tells his players to involve him in their celeberations and then he says he never told the players anything abt doing this. LIAR !!
it seems he cant manage the pressure of BPL !
at least manc r nt unbeaten anymore... :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I so loved Man City losing that match. Now the title race's become interesting!

Reaction score
Hey:) I love playing soccer but sadly I don't get much time to watch soccer matches although I do enjoy watching them. But I follow the FIFA world cup,always! :) My fav clubs are Manchester United and Real Madrid...They go aaaaalll the waaaaaay! :D
I like Spain and Portugal. Also, I was play as a striker :)