• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
DISAPPOINTED as we drew again i hate why other goalies save the best for us and block our shots with awesome saves ! :mad::(:cry::mad:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
YES. Yes yes yes! Oh yeah. Yeah yeah yeah.
We won 5-0. :sneaky:
City drew.
Liverpool drew.
Chelsea drew.
Ha-trick from Berba. He's back in form.

Reaction score
YES. Yes yes yes! Oh yeah. Yeah yeah yeah.
We won 5-0. :sneaky:
City drew.
Liverpool drew.
Chelsea drew.
Ha-trick from Berba. He's back in form.

Yeah i saw that 5-0 i mean now who was talking abt Berba leaving in the summer Man U shud keep him and even if sell sell him to someone outside this league !
Stevie G is back but to no avail ! I think all players were too tired except Berba and therefore they all drew ! It amazes me how CITY drew against WBA ! seriously they had a lot of depth,where has that depth gone :p

Reaction score
Hmm, honestly i love Manchester United and Real Madrid ! They rock big time ! Barcelona ... well i don't know ! I used to go for them, but no no ! :sneaky:
Okay, I am doing checkpoint and honestly I am not prepared yet, our exams starts on January and this is my first year experience of checkpoint, I cant concentrate or listen when I am taught. I just moved to grade 8 on September and since then we did not have our Checkpoint book 2 with us, so we had to do handovers of worksheets. And then we found out that we were handed in the Checkpoint book 1 worksheets and not book 2. So we had to start all over again ! (By the way I am talking about Math) The rest of the subjects are hard to ! PLEASE I NEED SOMEONES HELP ! :cry:

Reaction score
Hmm, honestly i love Manchester United and Real Madrid ! They rock big time ! Barcelona ... well i don't know ! I used to go for them, but no no ! :sneaky:
Okay, I am doing checkpoint and honestly I am not prepared yet, our exams starts on January and this is my first year experience of checkpoint, I cant concentrate or listen when I am taught. I just moved to grade 8 on September and since then we did not have our Checkpoint book 2 with us, so we had to do handovers of worksheets. And then we found out that we were handed in the Checkpoint book 1 worksheets and not book 2. So we had to start all over again ! (By the way I am talking about Math) The rest of the subjects are hard to ! PLEASE I NEED SOMEONES HELP ! :cry:

Seriously where are u asking help in a football thread ! :D
if u are new here go to the respective forum or post in this part of forum not here !
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/forums/help-ideas-suggestions.4/

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That is awesome. I hate that guy more than any other player. More than any other thing. More than any other being. I wish he gets a lifetime ban.

Reaction score
^LOL :p

Well he deserved that,for doing a wrong thing ! I think we are going to sign a true finisher this time in the window !

Reaction score
yep such acts of racism defy da very essence of sportsmanship
if i ever meet dat dude hell be so hacked..........i feel like givi him 1 mawashi geri from here itself
anyways chance for andy candy to put up his show tonight

Reaction score
yipppppppppeeeee
stevie geee u totally rock.......no team shud ever underestimate capn inspiration
n thnx bellamy for da brace
lfc3 toons1

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Henry commin back 2 arsenal on 2 months loan.. yay! Could b fun to watch...

Reaction score
Yeah heard abt HENRY last night that cud be great if he plays with Van Persie that cud be dangerous if he still has that touch that he had !

yipppppppppeeeee
stevie geee u totally rock.......no team shud ever underestimate capn inspiration
n thnx bellamy for da brace
lfc3 toons1
Yeah we won but the turning point was that clearance of the line by SKRTEL when Ba had chipped reina ! :D
.Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtel !​

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah heard abt HENRY last night that cud be great if he plays with Van Persie that cud be dangerous if he still has that touch that he had !

Yeah we won but the turning point was that clearance of the line by SKRTEL when Ba had chipped reina ! :D
.Teenage Mutant Ninja Skrtel !​
How on EARTH did that not go in...

Reaction score
BEcause some one cleared it off the line ! You dont have the best defensive record for nothing !

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm.........i was a bit fond of arsenal when henry played.........but now itll be dangerous esp da rvp n henry duo

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We lost. Pretty sad. Yeah. I know.
But Chelsea lost, too. Oh yeah.
Arsenal won. I'm glad.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm.........i was a bit fond of arsenal when henry played.........but now itll be dangerous esp da rvp n henry duo
yeah, If only he can play as good as he played when young, it'd be awesome!!!
my exams end 16jan(inshaAllah), the duo scoring like crazy; that'd be a treat.
:D