• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
immmmmmm soooooooooo happpy we won..........
love ya lfc........
YNWA.......
well continue winnin for sure

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
so did anyone see the 5-2 thrashing of spurs by arsenal :D.... that also after arsenal were 2-0 down in the initaial part of da match!

Reaction score
Foootballl ofcourse since i study in a britishh schoool !! lol
Clubwise love Man Utd!!!and national team ofcourse Brazill !!!

Reaction score
If u watched the whole game liverpool had most or i would say the corners ratio was something 13-0. Arsenal were nothing we had two attempts of posts but still lost :D there goes the 4 spot :( ! ! Van Persie hats off man 2 chances two goals what can u ask more :p ,btw Chelsea lost too that was great to hear but again disappointed we could have leapfrogged them by now but we have the goal Post hitting syndrome ! ! :D

Reaction score
If u watched the whole game liverpool had most or i would say the corners ratio was something 13-0. Arsenal were nothing we had two attempts of posts but still lost :D there goes the 4 spot :( ! ! Van Persie hats off man 2 chances two goals what can u ask more :p ,btw Chelsea lost too that was great to hear but again disappointed we could have leapfrogged them by now but we have the goal Post hitting syndrome ! ! :D

Yeah Liverpoo under Kenny Dalgish plays well but does not win.....weird! They should learn from Newcastle United.

Reaction score
On a more serious note, I think the AVB episode should serve a lesson for other managers who win laurels with one club and leave it to join a bigger one, just for the sake of money. I mean he made a wonderful FC Porto team.....he should never had joined Chelsea. Not every great manager can work with every club in the world. Roy Hodgson was pathetic with Liverpool but look at the results he's producing with West Brom. Same is the case with Harry Redknapp. So yeah poor Andre Villa-Boas.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We won :]
Tottenham 1 Manchester United 3
David De Gea is just too awesome (y)