• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
no1... m following it on highlights.... :)
don't have time... set me self some goals n m having little trouble fulfilling them...
okay, m also not able to watch all the matches due to loadshedding......... but u must be following some country, m for Germany and Nibz is for Portugal....

all the best with those goals bro (y)

Reaction score
600958_481093515238786_867464043_n.jpg

Reaction score
football is awesome i love it ................... i dream of having a national pakistan team...................but!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
yesterday CR7 should have atleast scored a hatrick but bad luck for him anyways Portugal still won

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oh pleez wrestling is not violent ;) xD xD
funny thing is as a kid, I used to like wrestling.... then I grew up and I was like 'man! this is all lies and drama..!'... Ever wondered why when undertaker is doing the chokeslam he always passes his hand from under the shoulder of the victim? its, coz neck remains safe dat way...
Plus the arrogance wrestlers have! Astaghfirullah! a muslim is so humble he puts his head on the groung so many times a day b4 Allah... and those guys cant even look down or say sorry! so sad... I mean at the start they came out from the same place urine comes out...;.:censored: how can they act like that?
n the way they dress is not appropriate for a muslim to look at them...

I kno this is the bitter truth (n u might feel like killing me) BUT knowing wrong as wrong is the first step to fixing it.... no one even considers wresting as wrong in our culture!

Reaction score
funny thing is as a kid, I used to like wrestling.... then I grew up and I was like 'man! this is all lies and drama..!'... Ever wondered why when undertaker is doing the chokeslam he always passes his hand from under the shoulder of the victim? its, coz neck remains safe dat way...
Plus the arrogance wrestlers have! Astaghfirullah! a muslim is so humble he puts his head on the groung so many times a day b4 Allah... and those guys cant even look down or say sorry! so sad... I mean at the start they came out from the same place urine comes out...;.:censored: how can they act like that?
n the way they dress is not appropriate for a muslim to look at them...

I kno this is the bitter truth (n u might feel like killing me) BUT knowing wrong as wrong is the first step to fixing it.... no one even considers wresting as wrong in our culture!
exactly (y)

similarly, whenever idk y they stay in place when they know that their opponent is gonna do a move.. :eek:, i also dont watch it anymore sicne the past 4-5 yrz