• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
three teams should never win or the meaning of soccer will be change to money is everything: Chelsea,manchester city and Paris-Saint Germain

but guardiola the man behind it all is.. :p
You mean the meaning in YOUR head? :p No one cares about that :)

Let him die :D Ap bus apni badduain apne pas rakhen :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Guardiola has nothing to do with it. Barca's youth academy is full of Messis, Xavis and Iniestas. (Fabregases, too, maybe).
But yeah, he is responsible for their tippy-tappy style of play, because of which they lost to Chelsea.

Reaction score
true soccer fans unlike you care about that, U can't know about this for U just follow soccer due to peer pressure- as u urself said
You got me there :p I don't give a damn about the guy or the team... Bus koi Allah ka banda team le ke betha ho jise main 'support' kar sakun! :D

But one thing... team ke bandon ka bhi role hota hai 'lotay' :ROFLMAO:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
_59901929_59899385.jpg

Pep Guardiola has officially quit as coach of Barcelona. Four years and 13 trophies. LEGEND.
He will be missed :(

Reaction score
vvvv sad....:(...he was amazin .... although i liked rijkard more....
real played really well....better than barca.... it was a war of da keepers cascillass vs neuer ..... neuer was just stunning
... dat whole game was awesome ...
.real didn’t deserve dat loss nor did barca....
anyway i want Bayern 2 win .....hate Chelsea .....cant bear 2 see Abrahamovich n TORRES esp 2 hold dat beautiful cup.... n i doubt their chances .... Lahm, Robben, Ribery, Mueller n schweinstiger will rip em apart ..... hopefully ...

Reaction score
vvvv sad....:(...he was amazin .... although i liked rijkard more....
real played really well....better than barca.... it was a war of da keepers cascillass vs neuer ..... neuer was just stunning
... dat whole game was awesome ...
.real didn’t deserve dat loss nor did barca....
anyway i want Bayern 2 win .....hate Chelsea .....cant bear 2 see Abrahamovich n TORRES esp 2 hold dat beautiful cup.... n i doubt their chances .... Lahm, Robben, Ribery, Mueller n schweinstiger will rip em apart ..... hopefully ...
btw... gratz lfc won 3-0 norwich

Reaction score
oh coolll....... awesome at least their winnin n gerrard is goin 2 play against chelsea yippeee
im so busy htese days... i have 2 bargain wid my mom 2 watch at least da imp matches.... lets see if she agrees to lemme watch da fa cup finals on 5th. against chelsea .ill have 2 perform a miracle seriously...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
oh coolll....... awesome at least their winnin n gerrard is goin 2 play against chelsea yippeee
im so busy htese days... i have 2 bargain wid my mom 2 watch at least da imp matches.... lets see if she agrees to lemme watch da fa cup finals on 5th. against chelsea .ill have 2 perform a miracle seriously...

hehe.. may Allah bless you, you should be happy... one of the things I sometimes dislike about growing up is that ur mum no longer makes you study (unless you ask her)....
:)

Reaction score
same here........ i just learnt it frm a friend.... A diehard lfc fan

Reaction score
hehe.. may Allah bless you, you should be happy... one of the things I sometimes dislike about growing up is that ur mum no longer makes you study (unless you ask her)....
:)

jazakallah .....yeah but its for my own good shes there.....if she wasnt id be nowhere..... god knows wat id bcome but its frustratin some times .....if you know the nagging..:p