• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

ibadsiddiqi said:
CRICKET IS THE BEST SPORT eVER!! CRICKET ROCKS!!

Dude you're actually saying that on this thread?

:no:

Reaction score

Seriously, it was Bad enough that I was dealing with all this crap at home.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We lost? So what!

We have no DIVINE right to win every trophy!
Without a defeat, we won't get the satisfaction of victories. And without disappointments, we won't have the exhilaration of our successes!
In fact if we get to win all the games, we wouldn't be true supporters of our team, just keen observers of the score-line!
Even though it hurts right now, but we've still got to look back on this season with huge pride on what we have achieved! And at the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side. Seriously, United didn't play well!
As I see it, supporting United should be about being a part of its history and savouring every minute of watching such a fantastic club - whether through tears of despair or joy.
United till I die, and Barcelona my foot!

Reaction score

LIGA CHAMPIONS
BARCELONA
WE KICKED MANU _______ TWICE
WOW !!!!!

Reaction score

BARCA DESERVES...BUT MANU PLAYED WELL!!

Reaction score
Re: We lost? So what!

Nibz said:
Without a defeat, we won't get the satisfaction of victories. And without disappointments, we won't have the exhilaration of our successes!
In fact if we get to win all the games, we wouldn't be true supporters of our team, just keen observers of the score-line!
Even though it hurts right now, but we've still got to look back on this season with huge pride on what we have achieved! And at the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side. Seriously, United didn't play well!
As I see it, supporting United should be about being a part of its history and savouring every minute of watching such a fantastic club - whether through tears of despair or joy.
We were the masters of our downfall. Didn't keep the ball. Gave it away cheaply. And that fatal error by Vandy. Sigh.

Reaction score
Re: We lost? So what!

Nibz said:

Now this is what u call a loyal supporter,no matter how much i dont like Man U,Nibz just proved that he is indeed a loyal fan and not like those fans who believe that if we dont win anything im goin to change my team --- ive always said this and ill say it again stick with your teams in thick and thin no matter what happens !! :Bravo: :Bravo:

Well congratz to the CATALANS but my consolations to MU fans man just keep put !! :beer: :beer:

Reaction score

Well we made it to the Finals while all the teams including Liverpool failed to do so !! If there was no Messi then victory would be definately ours !!

Reaction score

ok, id like to say a few things. i support ManU, big fan of rooney and berba.
im really glad that we won the premier league, but kinda disappointed that we lost champions =/
but oh well, its what ferguson gets for not putting berbatov on the pitch. he could have made a difference. and the new guy is still young for such matches, chiv something is his name, he doesnt have good exp, why did he put him? btw, hernandez should have been replaced by berba, i mean lets face it, he is no better than him...
and nani should have been on since the start of the match along with berba!!
(glad berbatov won the golden boot with tevez!!) =D

cheers

Reaction score

Dude the biggest mistake the ferguson did for the first time was playing GIGGS with Carrick,Catalans knew they were gonna stick to their old line up and they did !!!. And by playing GIggs the problem was that he is really old abt 37 i think and Barca midies are abt 28 or 29 or even more younger so they have more agility,more running power and can do whatever they like they almost harassed Giggs,had he played Fletcher in the team it might have been a different story well whatever the game is done now and no one can change anything now so its best to leave this here and forget it.BEtter luck next time !! :D

ANyways guys if u find any type of Rumours on the transfers it would be kind of urs to post here.THANKS !! :D

Reaction score

We are gonna sign De Gea!! yeaaaaaaaah!!!!! :D

And heard rumours that we are gonna sell Berbatov. lol. I think thats the right decision

Reaction score

WayneRooney10 said:
We are gonna sign De Gea!! yeaaaaaaaah!!!!! :D

And heard rumours that we are gonna sell Berbatov. lol. I think thats the right decision

Yup u heard Berba rumour correct and also heard that Arsenal,Liv and MU all locking horns for Ashley Young who ever gets it it will be a nic buy for them !
I guess Mu doesnt require much spending ???? :roll: :roll: :crazy:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Sneidjer (Deals over now, I think), Nasri, Modric and Ashley Young are in our shopping-list this summer! (Man Utd)

Altintop; Nuri Sahin and Jose Callejon are Real Madrid new players!

Reaction score

YEah and the most awesome part is we are gonna sell im pretty sure some 8 or 9 unwanted plyers from our team and buy some players.
well Ashley Young is really mad with so many offers lets see what he does !

Reaction score

I'm so happy that we are selling Berbatov! LOL :D
And we are gonna buy this new goalie, De Gea. We might sign Charlie Adams as well. AShley Young yeap, maybe...

Reaction score

u r happy to sell a golden boot winner such a shame on u MUs. :D :D :D :p
anyways its also said that Ferguson wants Modric badly man he is offering Berba and some cash to buy just one lame old Modric man what deal is this ? :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
The last time a scouser won the Golden Boot was in 1998 and that too was Michael Owen (Man U player now)!
As you've never seen a Golden Boot ever since 1998, how can you acknowledge those feelings!
Now, please shut up, and don't start another argument! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

Nibz said:
scouserlfc said:
The last time a scouser won the Golden Boot was in 1998 and that too was Michael Owen (Man U player now)!
As you've never seen a Golden Boot ever since 1998, how can you acknowledge those feelings!
Now, please shut up, and don't start another argument! :ROFLMAO:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Really u think that if we never had any golden boot winner from that time it doesnt mean i dont understand,selling a golden boot winner man well its your own team man ur decisions not mine,anyway ill shut up !! =@ =@ :crazy:

Reaction score

Selling a golden boot winner is no big deal. We need big match players. Berbatov is a lazy striker. You saw the chances he missed in the FA cup semi final? We have Rooney, Chicha, Owen and we'll bring young talent forward.
Yes. We'll buy some mid fielders. Modric, Sneijder, Young, Charlie Adams, or Jack Rodwell. 2 or 3 of these.