• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
for arsenal fans van persie is considered as a traitor
and what should i say about liverfools
That is a predujiced comment.
And I can say a similar thing about Arsenal too. But I will not as I respect Arsenal esp Arsene Wenger.

Reactions: Tkp
Reaction score
Yes I do consider Torres as a traitor... because I put Liverpool over Torres. And there was a time when my whole world revolved around him.
I personally admire one club players like Gerrard, Xavi. Puyol,etc...
So when someone whom we loved someone as important as Torres left Liverpool something I never expected him to, obviously I hated him.
This is something Chelsea fans wont ever understand. Last I heard They were going to sell an amazing loyal player like Lampard.

But now Im over Torres seriously. Weve got Suarez and Sturridge and our brilliant Coutinho!
I think by Torres' sale Liverpool were actually on the receiving end as they got themselves a goal machine: Suarez. whilst Chelsea Im sure Torres is proving to be a really horrid investment! Sometimes I seriously wonder how in the world has a highly temperamental guy like Roman not disposed of Torres!

Plus Im not whining. Just saw the mention of Torres- the traitor after a long while. Im really proud of my club Liverpool no matter what people say.
Theyve got themselves a good team and are currently building round it, albeit their inconsistency if only they could do something about it!

So YNWA
Come on dude torres did so much for liverpool and this is what you are giving him back in return :( , its his own choice weather o stay in the club or leave it.

Reaction score
Come on dude torres did so much for liverpool and this is what you are giving him back in return :( , its his own choice weather o stay in the club or leave it.
I agree. But all of that is as I said a personal choice. I love Liverpool more than Torres.
And please just lets cut all the Torres out.
Im bored and tired of it.

Reaction score
Bayern Munich.

Barca's defense is vulnerable (with Valdes as their GK and Mascherano as their CB) and Real Madrid haven't really been the same like last year.

Bayern has killed the Bundesliga and destroyed the best Italian defense in the Champions League (Juventus).

Reaction score
Bayern Munich.

Barca's defense is vulnerable (with Valdes as their GK and Mascherano as their CB) and Real Madrid haven't really been the same like last year.

Bayern has killed the Bundesliga and destroyed the best Italian defense in the Champions League (Juventus).
I agree with you on barcas defense but dude real madrid is in a really good form you cant underestimate them