• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
n regarding the C.L
BARCA can bag it if they defend well.. thts the only problem n due to injuries the road is only getting tougher :cautious:
Puyol,Adriano, n now Mascherano n Messi !!:eek:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
625505_601360523237501_1315472196_n.jpg

HELL WE WERE!

WHAT A NIGHT OF FOOTBALL. DAMN!

DORTMUND 2 goals in 2 Injury minutes. "Football bloody hell," as Sir Alex would put it.
I feel sorry for Malaga, and very sorry for Malaga's goalkeeper.

And Galatasary, well, they did well. Sneijder's and Drogba's goals were awesome, but so was Ronaldo's second goal.

Dortmund is destined to win it now.

P.S this pretty much sums up my last few comments: http://24.media.tumblr.com/578bfc7ba505a750f0e4922b248a38fe/tumblr_mklgq0BUf11s8xi98o2_250.gif

Reaction score
WHAT A NIGHT OF FOOTBALL. DAMN!

DORTMUND 2 goals in 2 Injury minutes. "Football bloody hell," as Sir Alex would say.
I feel sorry for Malaga, and very sorry for Malaga's goalkeeper.

And Galatasary, well, they did well. Sneijder's and Drogba's goals were awesome, but so was Ronaldo's second goal.

Dortmund is destined to win it now.
Thts why we alll love football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dortmund For CL surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I dont think dortmund can win CL they barely won from malaga....
weelll i've always supported dortmund when german clubs were involved.....
and likewise.... they all said chelsea would never make comback vs napoli - but we did it.... they said we wud never beat barca to finals..... but we did it wid 10 players.... they said we wud never win vs Bayern in their own stadium with lyk 3 key players absent.... still we did it......
thts the beautiful game bro..... expect the unexpected!!!!!

Reaction score
and likewise.... they all said chelsea would never make comback vs napoli - but we did it.... they said we wud never beat barca to finals..... but we did it wid 10 players.... they said we wud never win vs Bayern in their own stadium with lyk 3 key players absent.... still we did it......

The beautiful game with 10 defenders and a keeper? :)

And I'm sure you didn't expect Terry to slip in the 2008 final. :p

Reaction score
That brought tears into my eyes hahaha i agree with you Iron arm :D