• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i'm not talking about that
here we now have star sports 1 2 3 4 (sd) and hd1 and hd2
now the problem is that they broadcast football only on one channel (star sports 4)
rest of the channels they'll broadcasr repeats and other useless programmes like swinging shami and outstanding ojha :mad:
this tuesday they broacasted united vs everton on ss4 and ss2 and ss3 were telecasting the same outstanding ojha program and ss4 was showing something similiar

reason for this - they want more people to subscribe to HD Channels and their website. it's so damn frustrating :/

I see the point you are making, but we've had many unfortunate moments when there wasn't a single sports channel broadcasting BPL. So, we are thankful for what we have right now.

Reaction score
I see the point you are making, but we've had many unfortunate moments when there wasn't a single sports channel broadcasting BPL. So, we are thankful for what we have right now.

that's sad
they just can't do this
look at their fb page and you'll see abuses everywhere still they won't learn :(

Reaction score
Liverpool vs Spurs..... INCREDIBLE!!!!!(y) (5- 0 TO Liverpool) keep in mind we had 2 U-21 players and both scored.
LUIS SUAREZ.......... Love him or hate him, he simply oozes class (17 goals in 11 games)!
I was so sure we were going to lose pathetically, but thank God for Suarez ! :X3:
Coutinho ran a riot, pity he couldn't get onto the score sheet!
Well played Flanno and Hendo and Sterling....(y)

I guess AVB will have to pack up his stuff and be ready to go to Portugal again! Losing 5-0 to Liverpool and 6-0 to ManCity. Why in the world did they let Bale go (n)

We didn't miss Stevie, did we?... hopefully that'll be the case for the rest of the month.

Reaction score
Champion League Last 16 :-

2038562_w2.jpg

Damn the highlight would be ...Arsenal vs Bayern .....City vs Barca .....

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Liverpool vs Spurs..... INCREDIBLE!!!!!(y) (5- 0 TO Liverpool) keep in mind we had 2 U-21 players and both scored.
LUIS SUAREZ.......... Love him or hate him, he simply oozes class (17 goals in 11 games)!
I was so sure we were going to lose pathetically, but thank God for Suarez ! :X3:
Coutinho ran a riot, pity he couldn't get onto the score sheet!
Well played Flanno and Hendo and Sterling....(y)

I guess AVB will have to pack up his stuff and be ready to go to Portugal again! Losing 5-0 to Liverpool and 6-0 to ManCity. Why in the world did they let Bale go (n)

We didn't miss Stevie, did we?... hopefully that'll be the case for the rest of the month.
Very well played. (y)

AVB sacked.
Here's a joke that I found very funny:
Luis Suarez faces FA charge for contributing to the sacking of Andre Villas Boas. :p

Reaction score
Chelsea are playin pathetic. Didn't know it could get any worse... until now. Just that Mourinho's a big-time loser. Ha-ha, what happened to the 'Special One'? More like 'Eye-Poker' instead..

Reaction score
Luis Suarez signs a new long term 5 year contract with Liverpool.:cool::X3:
Scousers can now breathe in relief...
Lay off Real Madrid and Arsenal. He's going nowhere this January at least!:whistle:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alhamdulilah... this is beyond awesome! What a come-back! FCB 2-0 down, then Pedro scores a hat-trick within 9 mins... Cesc adds 2 more.... and it's Barca 5-2 Getafe:)
And oh, bring it on, Manchester City.;)

Reaction score
Chelsea vs Liverpool 2-1 Well Deserved win
Azpi Oscar both in good touch
HAZARD *Man of the Match * !!!!
994686_1405317049712381_938581438_n.jpg

@AtemisDelta And Chelsea won ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Ibtizam we'll have our revenge for sure next game.

Btw.... Borini... finally we see some hope in you.
Sunderland bring down United adding more misery to Moyes.

Reaction score
yeah sure next time we will defeat you at Anfield
At Anfield.... out of the question. The current stats imply Lpool have made Anfield a fortress, they have lost only once this season at home. Defeating the Reds on their home turf is going to be very very difficult.