• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

for all MUSLIMS...and MUSLIMAHS...

Reaction score
Assalamualikum...
I think that people learn alot from stories and true experiences..so i thought why not make a thread where ppl can share them...might be of gr8 help to some ppl..if we know something good,why to keep it to ourselves..

so if u have any ISLAMIC story,true or fiction,,as long as it teaches something good..also poems..news incidents,pictures or it can be almost anything..

WHATEVER U R GOING TO READ..READ WITH AN INTENTION OF IMPROVING YOUR STATUS IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH,AND LEARNING SOMETHING NEW AND NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF READING..ALSO SHARE IT WITH UR FREINDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS CUZ EVEN IF ONE OF THEM IS BENEFITTED FROM WHAT U SHARE..U ARE REWARDED FOR IT..
shazmina cyclone94 FeLiX zoe knowitall10 1357911 Love Islam IGCSE O/L student Maryum7 sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) Nazahat fathimaash Unique_39 MadihahK Al-Anoud champ-student Shara Nafaz fantastic girl acas shaikh Iridescent magnesium memyself15 ShinKIngdom

so i'll start first..

Reaction score
FIRST I HAVE A POEM...this one tells us that we should always be happy with whatever Allah gives us,,cuz some ppl dont even have what we have..
I thought eyes
of brown were sweet,
though blue was sharp,
and green;
my newly sightless friend said, longing:
“The prettiest eyes
can see.”
I decided
skin was fine
(in all my
favorite shades);
a leper passed and then I knew:
the best skin is
without disease.
I declared
long curly hair the
fairest of them all;
my bald friend, wistful, said it slow:
“It would be nice
to have any hair
at all.”
The next time you look in the mirror, remember to say: “Oh Allah! You have perfected
my person, thus perfect my character.” –(Ibn Hibban; Ad-Darimi)

Reaction score
HOW CAN SHAYTAN TRICK US..WITHOUT US EVEN REALIZING.
Iblis (Satan) organised an international conference, which was attended by his followers from all over the
world. In his opening address, he said:
“Oh my friends and helpers, we cannot stop righteous, pious people - believers in Allah, from going to the
mosques. We cannot stop them from reading their Holy Book and familiarising themselves with the Truth. We
cannot stop them from establishing a deep and meaningful relationship with Allah. But remember, if they are
successful in establishing this relationship with their Rubb, we will lose our hold on them. Remember, Allah
has told me about them: “Indeed, over My (believing) servants there is for you no authority.”
“So let them go to their place of worship and let them continue with their normal routine. But snatch one
thing away from them - their time. Then they will not be able to establish the required connection with their
Creator. This is what I want you to do. O my followers, make them inattentive and careless in achieving that
closeness, that important relationship with Allah, which is the purpose of their existence. Without bonding with
Him, their lives will become meaningless.”
The delegates loved every word he said. This mission gave meaning to their lives. They sat up and asked:
“How shall we do it, O Master?”
“It’s not difficult,” said Iblis. “Just keep them preoccupied and contented with the unimportant, unnecessary
things in their lives. Be creative. Invent numerous ways to keep them busy, busy, busy.”
“Incite them to spend extravagantly and then go around borrowing for their needs. Encourage the wives to
spend and spend. Plant ambition in the husbands - they must be ahead in the race for money, status, power.
Let them work and work 18-20 hours a day, 7 days a week, to compete in fulfilling the demands of their
material self. Deprive them of time to spend with their children. As the family gradually becomes
dysfunctional and falls apart, their homes will cease to be a source of peace. With the increasing pressure of
work, reluctant to go home, they will look for that peace outside. Make their minds so occupied, they will not
be able to hear that small voice crying out to them that something is not right.”
“Encourage them to turn on their radios, CDs and cassettes when they are driving. At home, make sure their
PCs , TVs , VCRs, DVD Players and radios are operating round the clock. Let their mobile phones ring
incessantly. Their minds, numbed by all the activity, will have no time to think of Allah or their duty to worship
Him, at least in the way they should. This way their connection with Allah will be weakened.”
“Fill up their tables with magazines and newspapers. Assault them with a barrage of news, so that their
minds are constantly occupied. On the road, let them be distracted by massive billboards and ads, tempting
them to buy things they don’t need. Flood their mail-boxes with letters and junk mail. Whatever little time they
have left, will be taken up by this.”
“In their recreational activities, let them be excessive. When they return home, they will be so tired and
irritable, they will remain so the whole of next week. And don’t let them go near nature, in case they ponder
and reflect on Allah’s signs in the universe; instead send them to concerts, cinemas, and stadiums. Keep them
busy, busy, busy.”
“Convince them that religion is ‘personal’, the inherited beliefs of their ancestors are best and that ‘majority
is authority’. Even when they attend assemblies of Allah’s remembrance, keep their minds preoccupied with
worldly thoughts. Or let the arguments between religious scholars where each one claims that he is the only one
on the right path, make them so disturbed that they will not go to such assemblies again. And make them waste
their goods deeds by gossiping and backbiting.”
“March forward my commandos. Busy them in winning each others hearts and flood their lives with so many
good aims, they will have no time to ask Allah for help in achieving them. Very soon they will exhaust
themselves, sacrificing their health and their family life for these ‘lofty’ goals. This will be good, this will be
super, this will be great!”
What a convention it was! Such a roaring success! What a thunderous applause! With great zealousness
and enthusiasm, all the delegates – Satan’s forces went their respective ways and got cracking with their
assigned tasks.
So Iblis succeeded in his mission and the believers were seen running around here and there, busy, busy,
busy.
BE WARNED! Iblis means ‘deprived of hope’, ‘in utter despair’ and his abode is Hell. He has set out to
destroy Adam’s descendants, “except for few.”
May we, by Allah’s grace, be amongst those who recognise Satan’s wiles and do not fall prey to them.

Reaction score
IF U WANT TO SIN..SIN,,BUT FULFILL THESE FIVE CONDITIONS BEFORE UR SIN..
A man once came to the great Zahid (ascetic) Sultan Ibraheem ibn Adham (RA) and said, “Shaykh my nafs (ego/self) calls me towards doing bad deeds, so please advise me. (So I may be able to overcome this.)
Sultan Ibrahim said; “If your nafs calls you to this then oblige and there will be no issue for you, but first fulfill these five conditions. The man replied; please inform me of these?

First Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then find a place wherein He will not be able to see you.
The man replied, “SubhanAllah. How can I hide from him, when nothing is hidden from Him? (69:18)
Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while he looks upon you?”

Second Condition: If you want to transgress Allah then do not do so on His land.
The man replied; “SubhanAllah. Where can I go when all the land of the universe is His?
Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah while living on his Land?

Third Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, then do not eat from His sustenance.
The man replied; “SubhanAllah. How can I live then, when every bounty is from him?
Sultan Ibrahim said; “SubhanAllah. Are you not ashamed to transgress Allah when He nourishes you and conserves for you your provisions?”

Fourth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when the Angels come to take drag you to Hell, do not go along with them.
The man replied; “SubhanAllah. I will not have the strength to do this, rather they will drag me without my choice to Hell. (In reference to 44:47 THQ)

Fifth Condition: If you want to transgress Allah, when your book of deeds is opened for you, deny that the bad deeds belong to you.
The man replied; “SubhanAllah. And where will the Noble Scribes (Angels) and the witnesses that will speak be on that day be? (In reference to verses 82:11 and 24:24 THQ)
Then the man understood the lesson, began to cry profusely, repented to Allah, and continued to live in piety until he died

Reaction score
O Allah, we have shamed ourselves,
Our sins are very great,
But with every respect,
Your mercy is ever so greater,

O Allah, please guide us to your path,
O Allah, please save us from your wrath,
Allow us to go to your promised garden,
To see the rest of the sons of Adam,

Oh Allah, save us from the hell fire,
Where you have promised the disbelievers,
Who among them will have no interceders,
And no one to speak for them,
As they will be the most arrogant of men,

Grant us with Jannah,
Ar Rehman,
Grant us with Jannah,
Ar Raheem,
Grant us with Jannah,
And save us from those who disbelieve.....

Ameen Sumameen........

Reaction score
I gave a look at the life of this world...... and noticed that evry1 had some1 whom they loved...... but each of them goes in the grave...... leavinf their lovers alone in this world...... I thought that i make my good deeds and acts as my lovers...... so that i can take my lovers with me in my grave......... Then i read in the quran....... that whoever fears Allah and keeps control of thier Nafs.........verily..... Allah has promised them wid paradise...... so i tried to control my NAfs...... and tried to control my wishes nd desires....... then i saw that ppl had very valuable posessions...... and they took great care of themm........ then i paid close attention to this Ayah which said....... that ,,,,,,,evrything we hav nw is all gonna end....... and which Allah has has no end...... so i spend evry thing in da way of Allah........ so that i could still hav dem....... in this world ever1 is proud of their status and dignity......... Some are proud of their wealth...... some for the generations they com from etc...... when i paid close attention to this Ayah which said that......."Those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any authority given to them, their breasts are filled with nothing but pride for that which they shall never attain…" [al-Ghaafir(40):56] ........... So i tried to throw away my pride...... so that I can be the best in the syt of Allah............ I saw the ppl in this world in the state that they quarreled among themselves............ backbite...... are rude to others...... mock and make fun of others........ In my point of view this all has only one word "Jealousy"....... I paid close attention to this Ayah which said: Do they envy men for what Allah has given them of His bounty.....then I thought that if Allah is the one....... who bestowed his bounties to whomever he wants..... Then y b jealous???????? So i tried to remove the feelings of Jealousy from My heart...... and threw the away........... And thus......... my heart was relieved.......... Shah... shazmina Love Islam cyclone94 MadihahK champ-student fathimaash muneefa mune:) and all others

Reaction score
I gave a look at the life of this world...... and noticed that evry1 had some1 whom they loved...... but each of them goes in the grave...... leavinf their lovers alone in this world...... I thought that i make my good deeds and acts as my lovers...... so that i can take my lovers with me in my grave......... Then i read in the quran....... that whoever fears Allah and keeps control of thier Nafs.........verily..... Allah has promised them wid paradise...... so i tried to control my NAfs...... and tried to control my wishes nd desires....... then i saw that ppl had very valuable posessions...... and they took great care of themm........ then i paid close attention to this Ayah which said....... that ,,,,,,,evrything we hav nw is all gonna end....... and which Allah has has no end...... so i spend evry thing in da way of Allah........ so that i could still hav dem....... in this world ever1 is proud of their status and dignity......... Some are proud of their wealth...... some for the generations they com from etc...... when i paid close attention to this Ayah which said that......."Those who dispute about the signs of Allah without any authority given to them, their breasts are filled with nothing but pride for that which they shall never attain…" [al-Ghaafir(40):56] ........... So i tried to throw away my pride...... so that I can be the best in the syt of Allah............ I saw the ppl in this world in the state that they quarreled among themselves............ backbite...... are rude to others...... mock and make fun of others........ In my point of view this all has only one word "Jealousy"....... I paid close attention to this Ayah which said: Do they envy men for what Allah has given them of His bounty.....then I thought that if Allah is the one....... who bestowed his bounties to whomever he wants..... Then y b jealous???????? So i tried to remove the feelings of Jealousy from My heart...... and threw the away........... And thus......... my heart was relieved.......... Shah... shazmina Love Islam cyclone94 MadihahK champ-student fathimaash muneefa mune:) and all others

MASHALLAH ..VERY BEAUTIFUL..

Reaction score
:)

550334_10151234746004496_1367907296_n.jpg

Reaction score
guys found one more..i hope it helps...anger is completely against Islam..so this story tells us a little about that..many of u must have read it..

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper.
His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence.
Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all.
He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence.
He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same.
When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.
“A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.”

Reaction score
"PURIFY YOUR HEART FROM MALICE AND ENVY"​
Anas ibn Malik (رضى الله عنه) said that when he was sitting with the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم), he said: “Coming upon you now is a man from the people of Paradise.” So a man came from the Ansar whose beard looked disarrayed by the water from Wudu (ablution), and he was carrying both of his shoes with his left hand.

The next day the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) repeated the same words, and the Ansar came in the same condition.

The third day the #Prophet repeated the same again, and the Ansar man showed up in the same condition.

When the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) stood up to leave, Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Al-’As followed the man and asked him, “I have quarreled with my father and I have sworn not to enter my home for three days. May I stay with you?” He said: “Yes.”

Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Al-‘As stayed three nights with him but never saw him praying at night, and whenever he went to bed, he would remember Allah and rest until he woke up for Fajr prayer.

Abdullah said that he never heard anything but good from his mouth. When three nights had passed and he did not see anything special about his actions, Abdullah asked him, “O servant of Allah! I have not quarreled with my father nor have I cut relations with him. I heard the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) say three times that a man from the people of Paradise was coming to us, and then you came. So I thought I should stay with you and see what you are doing that I should follow, but I did not see you do anything special. What is the reason that the Messenger of Allah spoke highly of you?”

The man said: “It is as you have seen.” When Abdullah was about to leave, the man said, “It is as you have seen, except that I do not find fraud in my soul towards the Muslims, and I do not envy anyone because of the good that Allah has given them.”

Reaction score
"PURIFY YOUR HEART FROM MALICE AND ENVY"​
Anas ibn Malik (رضى الله عنه) said that when he was sitting with the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم), he said: “Coming upon you now is a man from the people of Paradise.” So a man came from the Ansar whose beard looked disarrayed by the water from Wudu (ablution), and he was carrying both of his shoes with his left hand.

The next day the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) repeated the same words, and the Ansar came in the same condition.

The third day the #Prophet repeated the same again, and the Ansar man showed up in the same condition.

When the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) stood up to leave, Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Al-’As followed the man and asked him, “I have quarreled with my father and I have sworn not to enter my home for three days. May I stay with you?” He said: “Yes.”

Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Al-‘As stayed three nights with him but never saw him praying at night, and whenever he went to bed, he would remember Allah and rest until he woke up for Fajr prayer.

Abdullah said that he never heard anything but good from his mouth. When three nights had passed and he did not see anything special about his actions, Abdullah asked him, “O servant of Allah! I have not quarreled with my father nor have I cut relations with him. I heard the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) say three times that a man from the people of Paradise was coming to us, and then you came. So I thought I should stay with you and see what you are doing that I should follow, but I did not see you do anything special. What is the reason that the Messenger of Allah spoke highly of you?”

The man said: “It is as you have seen.” When Abdullah was about to leave, the man said, “It is as you have seen, except that I do not find fraud in my soul towards the Muslims, and I do not envy anyone because of the good that Allah has given them.”

jazakAllah sis..for sharing..really worth reading..

Reaction score
Found this on net, thought of sharing this to u all(=
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH as a gift. The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O prophet of Allah ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present? The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."
Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah PBUH.

Reaction score
Found this on net, thought of sharing this to u all(=
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH as a gift. The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O prophet of Allah ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present? The Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."
Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah PBUH.

MASHALLAH sis...really nice..we r proud to be following such a noble person..jazakAllah for sharing..

Reaction score
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PLANT!

If you plant honesy, you will reap trust.
If you plant goodness, you will reap friends.
If you plant humility, you will reap greatness.
If you plant perseverance, you will reap victory.
If you plant consideration, you will reap harmony.
If you plant hard work, you will reap success.
If you plant forgiveness. you will reap reconciliation.
If you plant openness, you will reap intimacy.
If you plant patience, you will reap improvements.
If you plant faith, you will reap miracles.
But
If you plant dishonesty, you will reap distrust.
If you plant selfishness, you will reap loneliness.
If you plant pride, you will reap destruction.
If you plant envy, you will reap trouble.
If you plant laziness, you will reap stagnation.
If you plant bitterness, you will reap isolation.
If you plant greed, you will reap loss.
If you plant gossip, you will reap enemies.
If you plant worries, you will reap wrinkles.
If you plant sin, you will reap guilt.