• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For all those appearing for Physics P5

Reaction score
yeah it is now..thankyouu can you help me with physics As prac 34?

Reaction score
brilliant work dude!
n where did u get distinction? i mean in which subject?

Reaction score
I'll posting an awesome set of study notes and how-to guides for A2 in summer break so do keep checking the blog.

Reaction score
btw, ur a bit late! cuz my exams are about over, n im not opening any "studying stuff blog" in vacations :p

Reaction score
@Vlad ; Dude never work on guesses its all bullshit and relying on them will rid you of your grades. I did that paper b/z it was different and b/z my teacher told me it MAY come, so on my own i'll try to scan over all the papers for sme decent practice.

@ Jazib ; It was nt meant for A2 ppl for obvious reasons but i can assure it'll be of ample help to those starting their A2s

Reaction score
@ a2man
i would say ur notes helped alot thank you!! :)
but i wanted to know about the pastpaer u solved.....May-June 2002...
its an experiment i havent done in class...and therefore didnt know how it was related to magnetic flux density...
so i was wondering if u could me if theres a way or clue in which i can determine what exactly is being asked in the question???
thanks
:)

Reaction score
The question explicitly asked how does magnetic field strength varies with temperature...i wrote flux density b/z its a fancy way of saying field strength :cool:

Reaction score
good job bro.. thanks.. but we ll be really thankful if u also solve any latest paper as pattern has changed... =)