• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

for those who need help or are stressed

Reaction score
hi i will be glad to help those who are feeling unsure of them,in bad mood.down for ex if u fail a test and u are down and also what are the tips to succeed..any question to ask just ask

Reaction score
man i am not sure that i can pass in maths A level i have done the AS maths in last nov and i brought C i am really depressed now ....any tips

Reaction score
man i am not sure that i can pass in maths A level i have done the AS maths in last nov and i brought C i am really depressed now ....any tips
in maths u only need to do lots lots lots of practice to be very attentive in class and to do all ur hwk regularly..practice lots of pastpapers..ask God to give you strenghth and courage..dont be depressed if u learn hard and apply what i said nothing will prevent u from getting really good results..ask help to ur friends whenever u need it..maybe u can do group work and share ur thoughts and opinions..apply urself to ur studies with the help of GOD there is no other way maybe u have lost a battle but not the war.dont think about what happened in the past nothing and no one can change it...what u need to do is concentate on the future-its way more important..hope that i have helped u .GO AHEAD n GOOD LUCK..God bless u

Reaction score
hey thnks for such a thread..... i m not feeling sure about my physics and chem all my tests and exams are not going well...i m really working hard but not getting any result due to which i ve lost all my hope and i m really depressed... so any help??

Reaction score
physics paper 1 is KILLING ME...
please hel p...getmme sme notes or wtevr...io aint good at it

Reaction score
physics paper 1 is KILLING ME...
please hel p...getmme sme notes or wtevr...io aint good at it
there is no real notes for this only practice is essential..revise notes from ur book and then practice at least the last ten years u will see that many questions are repeated...each year there are at least 5 questions that are similar to those of the past years..so revise all the questions and answers by heart..practice one ppr everyday..1 hour is not a big deal..u will see that it will be much easier for you after its not by sitting and saying i wont be able to do this that u will succeed..u need to work a lot..Good luck n God bless u

Reaction score
there is no real notes for this only practice is essential..revise notes from ur book and then practice at least the last ten years u will see that many questions are repeated...each year there are at least 5 questions that are similar to those of the past years..so revise all the questions and answers by heart..practice one ppr everyday..1 hour is not a big deal..u will see that it will be much easier for you after its not by sitting and saying i wont be able to do this that u will succeed..u need to work a lot..Good luck n God bless u
orryti ryt...thanxx

Reaction score
hey thnks for such a thread..... i m not feeling sure about my physics and chem all my tests and exams are not going well...i m really working hard but not getting any result due to which i ve lost all my hope and i m really depressed... so any help??
im really sorry i didnt saw ur post..and i have nothing against u..its just that i was really busy these days..yeah u know tests are meant to be difficult..end of year exams are far far easier..so dont really if u are studying hard nothing will prevent u from getting good results..continue to study hard and u will get good results..i did not work really well in my tests too but at the end of the year i worked really well..so dont worry..the key to success is to learn and also prayers..dont be depressed when u dont have good marks in a test take it as a challenge and tell urself that its not final exams and that u will work better for the next test even if its difficult..i am sure u will get good results for final exams as i can see that u are a devoted student..make ur goal to succeed be the only thing that matters and u will reach the sky..good luck n everything will be fine..dont worry..God bless u

Reaction score
Hye, im giving my phy,chm,bio A2 exams this m/j.i love bio but for some reason i find the A2 bio so boring that im unable to bring myself about to study it,same is the case with other subjects,i just can't find that will/determination within me to study anymore :'( less than a month is left but i know that if i study now i can make it,i just need some motivation,some form of drive....i hope u can help me :(

Reaction score
Hm sure why not .

I managed to get 6 A*s in IGCSEs. I started this year decently but lost interest in studying fairly quickly. As a result my grades dropped and my teachers were shocked. They didn't expect me to be failing the tests. Now that we're on prep leave I think I can still manage A's if I start studying. I've defintley started studying harder then before but I don't think it's enough. I could do more, but need motivation. Advice?

Reaction score
Hye, im giving my phy,chm,bio A2 exams this m/j.i love bio but for some reason i find the A2 bio so boring that im unable to bring myself about to study it,same is the case with other subjects,i just can't find that will/determination within me to study anymore :'( less than a month is left but i know that if i study now i can make it,i just need some motivation,some form of drive....i hope u can help me :(
u are the only one that can bring up ur spirit n ur mind to study..nobody can force u to do so absolutely noboy..u must sit n think first what are ur priorities do u want to get an A learn a lot..do everything to achieve it with the help of God..learn and listen to ur teacher nothing else about learning should matter..u ant to get a B fine learn less..a C learn even less..so i mean that what u learn now will determine ur results..the subject may be boring but its too late now u have already choosen it n u cannot go in the past so make ur best to have a better future...hope i have helped u ..Good luck ..go n learn from now on..God bless u

Reaction score
u are the only one that can bring up ur spirit n ur mind to study..nobody can force u to do so absolutely noboy..u must sit n think first what are ur priorities do u want to get an A learn a lot..do everything to achieve it with the help of God..learn and listen to ur teacher nothing else about learning should matter..u ant to get a B fine learn less..a C learn even less..so i mean that what u learn now will determine ur results..the subject may be boring but its too late now u have already choosen it n u cannot go in the past so make ur best to have a better future...hope i have helped u ..Good luck ..go n learn from now on..God bless u
I believe that u have helped me,thanksss alot :) God Bless u too

Reaction score
Need motivation to work but cant find any.......any suggestions.........?:sleep:
:(u are the only one that can bring up ur spirit n ur mind to study..nobody can force u to do so absolutely noboy..u must sit n think first what are ur priorities do u want to get an A learn a lot..do everything to achieve it with the help of God..learn and listen to ur teacher nothing else about learning should matter..u want to get a B fine learn less..a C learn even less..so i mean that what u learn now will determine ur results. so make ur best to have a better future...hope i have helped u ..Good luck ..go n learn from now on..God bless u

Reaction score
Hm sure why not .

I managed to get 6 A*s in IGCSEs. I started this year decently but lost interest in studying fairly quickly. As a result my grades dropped and my teachers were shocked. They didn't expect me to be failing the tests. Now that we're on prep leave I think I can still manage A's if I start studying. I've defintley started studying harder then before but I don't think it's enough. I could do more, but need motivation. Advice?
motivation and motivation yes its very important to succeed as i said above all u need to do its to put ur priorities in the first place..if really really want to achieve something i believe it is not impossible..i know that sometimes u are down and doesnt really want to learn..it happens even to the most brillant students..but u are a very good student and u can catch up time and ur studies as u have the capacity..so dont put in mind that u wont be able to have an A then its sure that u wont be able..think that everuthing is possible and that u are going to succeed and of course u have to do everything to achieve it with the help of God of course ask him..learn n learn n learn a lot.do lots of sacrifices n put the A`s as ur only goal ..nothing else sholud matter..n im sure u will have great results..hope that i have helped u..Good luck..God bless you

Reaction score
motivation and motivation yes its very important to succeed as i said above all u need to do its to put ur priorities in the first place..if really really want to achieve something i believe it is not impossible..i know that sometimes u are down and doesnt really want to learn..it happens even to the most brillant students..but u are a very good student and u can catch up time and ur studies as u have the capacity..so dont put in mind that u wont be able to have an A then its sure that u wont be able..think that everuthing is possible and that u are going to succeed and of course u have to do everything to achieve it with the help of God of course ask him..learn n learn n learn a lot.do lots of sacrifices n put the A`s as ur only goal ..nothing else sholud matter..n im sure u will have great results..hope that i have helped u..Good luck..God bless you

Thanks this helped :)