• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Framing Your Answers! Presentation! Please Help!

Reaction score
Hey Guys! have you ever felt that you guys know an answer for a particular question, but do not know how to frame it and lose marks? Yes! That is me!! I know that a lot of you will be out there! The main problem I have will be in Business Studies.. My Teacher is quite strict and I managed a C last time! I love Business and i wanna get an A* in my igcse exams next year! Just I have my mocks! Wanna prove it to my teacher I can do it! The subjects i need help in framing my answers are :

- Business Studies ( MOST IMPORTANT)
- ICT
-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry

Thanks in advance! :)

Reaction score
Dude when you say framing answers its not a skill. Its something which comes with practice. As long as you are working on textbook answers and if you are writing them constantly then it should help. Framing is not always the key. Knowing your concepts is the key. As long as your answer has what the questions ask for then you shouldnt have any problem boy. Write your answers and cross check them with the mark scheme. That way you know what the exmainer wants. No one can help you beyond this. In this situation you should know the concepts and the answers will automatically develop. Buckle up bro the exams are near.

Reaction score
Dude when you say framing answers its not a skill. Its something which comes with practice. As long as you are working on textbook answers and if you are writing them constantly then it should help. Framing is not always the key. Knowing your concepts is the key. As long as your answer has what the questions ask for then you shouldnt have any problem boy. Write your answers and cross check them with the mark scheme. That way you know what the exmainer wants. No one can help you beyond this. In this situation you should know the concepts and the answers will automatically develop. Buckle up bro the exams are near.

I totally Agree... Thanks Mate! A lot of help! I will practise! :) Thanks for the reply..