• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Freaking Out!!

Reaction score
I am supposed to give my as papers for 4 subjects in may June 2016. Phy, ict, business and math. I want to score atleast B or an A in every subject which is the minimum requirement in most of the universities if applying outside pakistan with a chance of some kind of scholarship. But right now I am not good in any of the subjects except business. It's mainly due to procrastination and I think if I worked hard till now I would have been much better in all the subjects. What I want from you guys is advice and is it actually too late to be aiming for A's? If not then what exactly should I do get those good grades. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
No buddy just keep it simple am appearing for 4 subjects myself one CS have no support material and hanging onto syllabus and gathering online material
So first
Cover all the basic concepts look at the syllabus for ur subjects and take it through
Solve as much past papers as you can
Its no big deal man , give it ur best shot if even if you miss if wont matter